Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Lauren W.
Fowlerville, MI
It doesn't get any better than Godiva. These chocolate pretzel are the end all. So rich and delicious it is hard not to eat them all in one sitting.
Sabina S.
Brookline, MA
High quality chocolate with pretzels! Perfect ratio of sweet to salty, bit pricey though. The chocolate pretzels from trader joes are a better steal.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
ITS AMAZING. so delicious. like i have nothing else to say other then its the yummiest chocolate pretzel I've ever eaten in m life. best ever. YUM
Alexis S.
Machesney Pk, IL
Love chocolate covered pretzels. and although these are very pricey, I still love them. ive never seen them in any stores other than kohls though.
Catherine C.
Rolesville, NC
Oh. My. Word. These are BEYOND delicious. Such a favorite. Godiva chocolate is always amazing, but wrapped around a crunchy pretzel? To die for.
Shelby C.
How can Godiva get any better? Put their chocolate on some pretzels! I love these so much and I will be purchasing more when I find them again!
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
I love chocolate covers pretzels!! Very tasty ! I love this brand because the chocolate is very rich and better than most of the other candy.
Andrea L.
Hialeah, FL
Perfect combo of salty and sweet. A nice small after dinner snack to get rid of your sweet tooth without having to sacrifice your waist line.
emily m.
Mission Viejo, CA
One of the best chocolate Items I have ever had. I can eat it all the time. And if you like chocolate then you will deffinatly like these.
Carmen M.
Milk chocolate is personally my favorite chocolate flavor I am in love with. This candy just melts in ur mouth and has an amazing taste