Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Annie W.
Greencastle, IN
This chocolate pretzel tin is perfect as a gift or when you're looking to treat yourself. Godiva chocolate is the perfect sweetness to compliment the saltiness of the pretzels. It's a tad pricey, but you won't regret buying these chocolates after your first bite!
Diane L.
Henderson, NV
Pretzels with chocolate are a match made in heaven! i love the taste and I always will. These Godiva prezels are bomb! I got them at Target so they are pretty easy to find. The price is the regular godiva price if you know what I'm sayin. Definitely check it out!
Elaine K.
Philadelphia, PA
Wish these weren't so expensive because my roommates and I love them. Would purchase again because of how good they are, but they aren't any better than any other typical chocolate pretzel.
Leeann H.
Carrollton, TX
Good chocolate, very rich and thick. I can only eat a few because they are so sweet I get burnt out on rich sweets very quickly so I only eat them a few times a year. I'll have them on holidays, mainly in the winter. Very yummy, I'd repurchase for sure.
Cathy C.
Reseda, CA
Soo good!! Delicious! The tin helps it keep its freshness and last longer. The price is expected since the brand but worth it. Just be careful not to finish it in one day- you'll be sad.
Dante H.
Evergreen, CO
Delicious! Makes a great gift to loved ones, especially the women in your life. Not for daily activities but special occasions to express appreciation. Never disappoints, guaranteed.
Melissa J.
Ballston Lake, NY
I love the combination of chocolate and salty pretzels. This is a great product and Godiva is top notch chocolate. It's worth the little extra in price and is great for gift giving. I would highly recommend this product! Repurchase for sure!
Ursula S.
Melbourne, FL
I have never tried this until last month. And if i can give you some advice don't buy it, becosase if you do so you will be addicted. It is amazing. You can get enough of it.
Christine C.
Henderson, TX
I absolutely love the pretzels and I could eat these all day and night!
I have to stay away from them or I would be as big as a house!
Godiva Chocolate is the best!
If you have not tried it, you are missing out on a treat!
Jennifer Z.
These chocolate pretzels are so good! It's easy to put some in a snack bag and bring along for school or work. Super easy snack for kids as well. The packaging is cute & it comes with a lid that allows them to remain fresh.