Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Jalayah L.
Saginaw , TX
These are so yummy!! You won't be able to stop with one. They are a bit pricey. I purchased mines from kohls while shopping. It's the perfect amount of chocolate to pretzel.
Sky W.
Ozark, MO
Mmmmmm. Delicious creamy, sweet chocolate. Salty, crunchy pretzel inside. Perfect combo for a tasty treat and makes a great gift! Good value and every girl loves these!
Danielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got these for my dad along with his birthday present and he seemed to really enjoy them. However, they are soo expensive for just chocolate covered pretzels
Lisa M.
Bridgeport, CT
Chocolate and pretzels! What else can be better than this? Oh yea! If they were combined to make on delicious, mouthwatering treat with some red wine maybe.
Irai L.
Panorama City, CA
I got these as a gift and I love them! I love chocolate covered anything and the saltiness of the pre-sale with the chocolate is the perfect combination.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
These are so addictive, I used to have a Godiva in my mall and would stick up on these. You should defiantly grab a tin of you are ever around a godiva
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH
I've tried these milk Chocolate Pretzels from Godiva and they are to die for!!! You have to try their Ice cream too it's soooo amazingly rich and pure.
andrea p.
Kuna, ID
I love Godiva chocolate. Rich, creamy, and good tasting. It was a gift but I have purchased before. The price is high but it is high quality chocolate.
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Omg i lovee these chocolate pretzels i buy them every time i go to macys or dillars its absolutely amazing in love i just cant i love these soo much 💞
Ali J.
Okatie, SC
Literally chocolate covered pretzels are my life and these chocolate covered pretzels are the best. they are the perfect mix between sweet and salty