Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA #69 in Pretzels

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Sava R.
Perris , CA
Yummy in my tummy I love chocolate I'm a sucker for it the flavor is so rich and salty because of the pretzel I get mine at there retail store it's so god it melts in your mouth u regiment u try these soooo good
Ashley L.
These are super addicting. They taste so yummy and have just the right amount of sweetness to them. I like to place a couple into snack baggies and have as little late night snacks.
Elba L.
These are so delicious every time I go to Macy's and go to pay they have them there and I always get tempted and end up buying them..! A little pricey but such good chocolate and the mix of the pretzel! Yummy'
Annie S.
Fort Knox, KY
Simply exquisite! All Godiva chocolates and related products are genuinely delicious. The pretzel tin comes with an adequate amount of pretzels. The tin prevents it from getting melted. Makes a great gift too!
Carrington H.
South Bend, IN
Omg YUM! Yum and yes and all of the above! I LOVE pretzels and chocolate, and Godiva is definitely one of my top favorite chocolate brands. Salty and sweet. A match made in heaven.
Jalayah L.
Saginaw , TX
These are so yummy!! You won't be able to stop with one. They are a bit pricey. I purchased mines from kohls while shopping. It's the perfect amount of chocolate to pretzel.
Vanessa B.
Clementon, NJ
For someone who has the craving of both something sweet and salty, these are the way to go. I love the combination of my favorite snack food mixed with creamy milk chocolate. One of my favorite snacks
Joshua B.
Jackson, MS
I love love love the chocolates. It's takes me back to when I was a little lad oh the days when mom would bring them from the kitchen to outside ohh the days. Best chocolate in the WORLD. But any who that's just how I feel about the chocolate and its worth the price.
Audry G.
I keep a tin in my pantry and have some every night as I catch up with my day! They are perfectly delicious and can be eaten at any time of day! Crunchy and chocolate all perfect in every bite !
Annie W.
Greencastle, IN
This chocolate pretzel tin is perfect as a gift or when you're looking to treat yourself. Godiva chocolate is the perfect sweetness to compliment the saltiness of the pretzels. It's a tad pricey, but you won't regret buying these chocolates after your first bite!