Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Victoria O.
Northville, MI
I absolutely love chocolate covered pretzels and these are no exception. Godiva is so rich and tasty. However, they are a bit pricey for what your getting. Not exactly a good bang for your buck.
Audry G.
I keep a tin in my pantry and have some every night as I catch up with my day! They are perfectly delicious and can be eaten at any time of day! Crunchy and chocolate all perfect in every bite !
Sandra G.
One of my favorite snacks to go to when I want something sweet! This little pretzels are amazing. Good balance between salty and sweet as well. Only downfall is the price and where to find them
Elaine K.
Philadelphia, PA
Wish these weren't so expensive because my roommates and I love them. Would purchase again because of how good they are, but they aren't any better than any other typical chocolate pretzel.
Jeanette L.
Charlotte, NC
Godvia Milk Chocolate Pretzel are delicious. Taste so great. Love the chocolaty taste. Great to give as a gift , leave around in the house or to share in the office. Highly recommend.
Dante H.
Evergreen, CO
Delicious! Makes a great gift to loved ones, especially the women in your life. Not for daily activities but special occasions to express appreciation. Never disappoints, guaranteed.
Ashley L.
These are super addicting. They taste so yummy and have just the right amount of sweetness to them. I like to place a couple into snack baggies and have as little late night snacks.
Carrington H.
South Bend, IN
Omg YUM! Yum and yes and all of the above! I LOVE pretzels and chocolate, and Godiva is definitely one of my top favorite chocolate brands. Salty and sweet. A match made in heaven.
Alexis S.
Berkeley Heights, NJ
Amazonia can not describe how amazing these are !!!!! The perfect combination of sweet and salty ! Expensive but when you feel like treating yourself or a friend buy these !!!
Ursula S.
Melbourne, FL
I have never tried this until last month. And if i can give you some advice don't buy it, becosase if you do so you will be addicted. It is amazing. You can get enough of it.