Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA #69 in Pretzels

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Evelyn A.
Pompano Beach, FL
I can't begin to tell you how much I crave the Godiva milk chocolate pretzels. I love the combination of the sweet and salty. The chocolate with the salt is just divine. I would eat these every day of the year if I could! You can't beat Godiva's creamy chocolatey goodness.
Kirstin M.
Denton, TX
I have to admit, if given the opportunity I would eat this tin by myself. I think I actually ate 90 percent of it within two days. I did share a couple....I love their chocolate and mixed with pretzels it adds a nice salty mix without being too salty like other brands. If I could I would buy these bad boys every week.
Haley R.
Sierra Vista , AZ
I would give these 10 stars if I could I love these the only pretzels I will ever eat they are expensive but they are so worth it just the perfect bit of saltiness in the creamiest chocolate ever. You can't go wrong with these
Christine H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the best things I've eaten in a while. The chocolate is so rich and it balances out the pretzels perfectly. I got this as a gift and I was super grateful for it, I almost finished half of it in one sitting! I would definitely recommend others to buy it.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I always love the combo of salty and chocolate. I also love chocolate covered pretzels in general. I really love these the best, because I adore Godiva Chocolate, and the pretzels are always nice and crunchy and never stale.
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn, NY
These are a classic Salty & Sweet snack except even better since its Godiva Milk Chocolate covered! A little pricey for chocolate covered pretzels but you expect that from Godiva. I would recommend these to others for sure!
Julia S.
These are so delicious and one of the many things I love from Godiva. Compared to other brands the pretzel does not get soggy or stale. I can buy this in any Godiva store I go to I would repurchase this in a heart beat
Caitlin M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Godiva's chocolate is probably the most decadent I can find back in the states after time abroad in Europe. It is pricey, but, if you shop at Kohls, you can use your coupons and Kohl's cash on it!
christina k.
Detroit, MI
If you love pretzels and you love chocolate this is a much try for you. This is one of my favorite yummies Godiva has. I love the combination of the sweet, salty , crunchy and smooth. The sweet, rich chocolate melts in your mouth and then you get the crunch salty pretzel. Its like a dream come true
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Love Godiva chocolates especially these chocolate covered pretzels! A great rich chocolate accompanied by a nice salty pretzel makes for a great combination. A good value for the price and great to give as gifts.