Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Julia S.
These are so delicious and one of the many things I love from Godiva. Compared to other brands the pretzel does not get soggy or stale. I can buy this in any Godiva store I go to I would repurchase this in a heart beat
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Love Godiva chocolates especially these chocolate covered pretzels! A great rich chocolate accompanied by a nice salty pretzel makes for a great combination. A good value for the price and great to give as gifts.
Sava R.
Perris , CA
Yummy in my tummy I love chocolate I'm a sucker for it the flavor is so rich and salty because of the pretzel I get mine at there retail store it's so god it melts in your mouth u regiment u try these soooo good
Elba L.
These are so delicious every time I go to Macy's and go to pay they have them there and I always get tempted and end up buying them..! A little pricey but such good chocolate and the mix of the pretzel! Yummy'
Hallie R.
This chocolate is so delicious. On top of pretzels makes it even better because chocolate covered pretzels are one of my favorite sweet treats. It's something about that salty and sweet combo that's so good.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
These are soooooo good the pretzel is amazing and the chocolate is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Kind of pricey for those around $8. There really good value though I just think they are so good though I'd recommend!!!
Carla F.
Margate, FL
I love chocolate and pretzels together. This is a good brand that makes that yummy taste. Whenever I want something sweet this is what I get. But they should have more inside the container for its price.
Vanessa B.
Clementon, NJ
For someone who has the craving of both something sweet and salty, these are the way to go. I love the combination of my favorite snack food mixed with creamy milk chocolate. One of my favorite snacks
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Yummm these are so great! I love any chocolate covered pretzel but these are so addicting! I love that they come in a tin so it's a quick and easy gift to give someone. Definitely would recommend!!!!!
Caitlin M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Godiva's chocolate is probably the most decadent I can find back in the states after time abroad in Europe. It is pricey, but, if you shop at Kohls, you can use your coupons and Kohl's cash on it!