Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.

BY GODIVA #51 in Pretzels

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Katie S.
Winston Salem, NC
As I said with some of the other chocolates, these are a little bit pricey. But they have that sweet and savory taste that I enjoy. I love this chalet and pretzel combination and the decorative tin it comes in is pretty cute and can be used after all the candy is eaten.
Emily G.
Trenton, NJ
This might be a little basis because I used to work at Godiva but these are hands down the best chocolate covered pretzel. I used to snack on these all day and could never get sick of them. a perfect present for any chocolate lover or even a treat for yourself.
Alexis B.
Tucker, GA
These are sooooo good. I love how the there is enough to have a sweet and salty combination all together. The best!! It is a little pricey (I bought it at the Godiva store in Atlanta), but it is the Godiva chocolate they are using. I do recommend as a gift.
Natalie S.
Tucson, AZ
Not going to lie I buy these when they go on clearance and stock up just a perfect blend between milk chocolate and salty pretzel that I can't get enough of, in fact I tend to eat the whole darn thing in one day just sitting at my desk during my eight hour shift I prefer them chilled in the fridge
Court H.
Decatur, GA
Chocolate pretzels are divine, and chocolate pretzels with Godiva chocolate are sometimes worth the extra few bucks. The chocolate has just the right amount of sweetness to sing in harmony with the salty pretzels. Trust me, when you reach the bottom of the container, your heart will break a little.
Camy M.
Lumberton, NJ
Super super good! The chocolate is amazing and so are the pretzels. They can be a little pricey but there's a good amount in the tin. They're super easy to share and they are definitely a nice treat to have in the house for any chocolate lover!!!
Stephanie O.
I love these pretzels. They give me a satisfaction that I am eating chocolate, but still getting some healthy in with the pretzels. This product is amazing and this is only my first time getting it. I am sure to try it again. These pretzels can be used as a simple snack or even as part of some trail mix. Definitely buying this again.
Hallie R.
This chocolate is so delicious. On top of pretzels makes it even better because chocolate covered pretzels are one of my favorite sweet treats. It's something about that salty and sweet combo that's so good.
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
These are soooooo good the pretzel is amazing and the chocolate is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Kind of pricey for those around $8. There really good value though I just think they are so good though I'd recommend!!!
Carla F.
Margate, FL
I love chocolate and pretzels together. This is a good brand that makes that yummy taste. Whenever I want something sweet this is what I get. But they should have more inside the container for its price.