Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Amreena K.
These are so rich in taste, I do enjoy them, but I can probably have only 2 or 3 in one sitting, whereas the Nestle Brand I can probably finish in one go. I do not purchase these often but would probably purchase again if I want some real rich chocolate pretzels!
lexie h.
Carmel Valley, CA
Chocolate and pretzels just go together. the crunchy and salty goodness of pretzels paired with the silly sweetness of chocolate is perfect! I could eat a whole tin! luckily I don't live near a Godiva store so I only get these once in a while! highly recommend.
Leeann H.
Carrollton, TX
Good chocolate, very rich and thick. I can only eat a few because they are so sweet I get burnt out on rich sweets very quickly so I only eat them a few times a year. I'll have them on holidays, mainly in the winter. Very yummy, I'd repurchase for sure.
Brenda B.
Ocala, FL
I got these from my daughter at Christmas and just loved them , she knows that I like Pretzels and chocolate and together I get that sweet and salty taste I need. Kind of expensive to have all the time but well worth it for someone special in your life.
Camy M.
Lumberton, NJ
Super super good! The chocolate is amazing and so are the pretzels. They can be a little pricey but there's a good amount in the tin. They're super easy to share and they are definitely a nice treat to have in the house for any chocolate lover!!!
Melissa J.
Ballston Lake, NY
I love the combination of chocolate and salty pretzels. This is a great product and Godiva is top notch chocolate. It's worth the little extra in price and is great for gift giving. I would highly recommend this product! Repurchase for sure!
Haley R.
Harrodsburg, KY
I would give these 10 stars if I could I love these the only pretzels I will ever eat they are expensive but they are so worth it just the perfect bit of saltiness in the creamiest chocolate ever. You can't go wrong with these
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I always love the combo of salty and chocolate. I also love chocolate covered pretzels in general. I really love these the best, because I adore Godiva Chocolate, and the pretzels are always nice and crunchy and never stale.
Christine C.
Henderson, TX
I absolutely love the pretzels and I could eat these all day and night!
I have to stay away from them or I would be as big as a house!
Godiva Chocolate is the best!
If you have not tried it, you are missing out on a treat!
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn, NY
These are a classic Salty & Sweet snack except even better since its Godiva Milk Chocolate covered! A little pricey for chocolate covered pretzels but you expect that from Godiva. I would recommend these to others for sure!