Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.

BY GODIVA #51 in Pretzels

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Claire L.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Received this as a gift. Lovely chocolate covering the pretzels and a good thick layer. Great to share or keep aside as a treat.
Savaun M.
richmond, BC
Milk chocolate covered pretzles and magical and these are no except, i could eat these all day and the quality is incredible!
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario
It's pricey but it's so good! They have something similar at Starbucks but this is good quality chocolate and caramel
Influenster M.
Oh my lawd! this is amazing. I have just fallen in love and finally found something to snack on when I have cravings!
Fraiker G.
Son muy ricas con lo que me encanta el chocolate esta muy delicioso están muy ricos en serio y me fascinan
Mehzabi B.
Mississauga, ON
I love these pretzels.they're the perfect combo of sweet and salty. I buy these whenever I see I Godiva shop
Lis B.
Godiva chocolates are amazing. I love how the chocolate is so decadent and rich! I can't stop eating them!
Erica E.
Such a great quality chocolate and the pretzels add a nice crunch. One of my favorites for sure
Barbara D.
Great combination of chocolate coating crispy pretzels. Bonus of collector tin for gift giving.
Katherine K.
Toronto, ON
Fantastic for curbing those chocolate cravings when you are trying not to indulge