Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Chidi N.
The best! The best! The best, everyday during my lunch break i at least have a bite, it's so good and I always feel energized and good
Claire L.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Received this as a gift. Lovely chocolate covering the pretzels and a good thick layer. Great to share or keep aside as a treat.
Mehzabi B.
Mississauga, Ontario
I love these pretzels.they're the perfect combo of sweet and salty. I buy these whenever I see I Godiva shop
Fraiker G.
Son muy ricas con lo que me encanta el chocolate esta muy delicioso están muy ricos en serio y me fascinan
Erica E.
Such a great quality chocolate and the pretzels add a nice crunch. One of my favorites for sure
Katherine K.
Toronto, ON
Fantastic for curbing those chocolate cravings when you are trying not to indulge
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
My dad picked this up for me after I came back from uni, since we are both candy maniacs! Godiva chocolates are my all time fave and I love chocolate covered pretzels! This is a picture of the cute tin it comes in along with the yummy snacks! Btw it might look small but I found that there were enough in there to keep me and my dad satisfied!
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
There are no words to describe how good this combination of godiva chocolate and pretzels are. I usually only get these for a treat on special occasions. Godiva chocolates are worth the extra price that you pay. If you have a sweet and salty tooth this is the perfect snack for you.
Ashley L.
Wonderful for a treat on the go! Tastes amazing and packaging is very convenient. The chocolate is smooth and creamy and the traditional gold tin opens easily to reveal contents.
Sarah P.
Ottawa, ON
Love love love Godiva chocolate. These pretzels are addicting. I love to give these as gifts for friends and family. Great quality great taste.