Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA #69 in Pretzels

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Brenda B.
Ocala, FL
I got these from my daughter at Christmas and just loved them , she knows that I like Pretzels and chocolate and together I get that sweet and salty taste I need. Kind of expensive to have all the time but well worth it for someone special in your life.
lexie h.
Carmel Valley, CA
Chocolate and pretzels just go together. the crunchy and salty goodness of pretzels paired with the silly sweetness of chocolate is perfect! I could eat a whole tin! luckily I don't live near a Godiva store so I only get these once in a while! highly recommend.
Mikayla J.
It doesn't get much better than chocolate and pretzels, and man does Godiva know how to make a girl happy. When I say I could eat a whole tin of these things, I mean it. The combination of sweet and salty gets me every single time. This is always a good buy for that special someone, or for yourself!
Amreena K.
These are so rich in taste, I do enjoy them, but I can probably have only 2 or 3 in one sitting, whereas the Nestle Brand I can probably finish in one go. I do not purchase these often but would probably purchase again if I want some real rich chocolate pretzels!
Alexis L.
Katy, TX
These chocolate covered pretzels are the perfect indulgent snack. It is pretty pricey, coming at 25 dollars a pound. It would be more affordable to make it yourself but if you want convenience and luxury, this is for you. I won't be buying this whenever i have a craving, only during the holidays.
Pamela M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love the sweet and salty mix of Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzels and the tin not only keeps this delicious treat fresh, it's great for recycling or upcycling. I buy my Godiva treats at the Godiva store in my local shopping mall. Godiva is a little bit of a splurge that's totally worth it!
Kristie H.
Godiva, what more can I say?!? This has to be the best chocolate covered pretzels out there. They aren't huge, they are tiny bite size which is perfect! Once you eat one, you'll want 10 more! I highly recommend purchasing these to keep around your home, that is IF you can keep them.
Lia L.
Rye, NY
The chocolate tastes expensive and unlike any other. It's so smooth and even the pretzels taste better than others. For chocolate, it can get pricey, especially for the amount inside. Overall, I would recommend maybe something smaller or more visually appealing for the price.
Cleopatra M.
Fairfield, CT
I gave this as a birthday present to my aunt and she loved it. She thought the chocolates were great, the packaging was cute and what is even better is the fact that the tin can be reused and crafted. I don't personally like chocolate but for someone who does, this is great
Katie S.
Winston Salem, NC
As I said with some of the other chocolates, these are a little bit pricey. But they have that sweet and savory taste that I enjoy. I love this chalet and pretzel combination and the decorative tin it comes in is pretty cute and can be used after all the candy is eaten.