Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Kristie H.
Godiva, what more can I say?!? This has to be the best chocolate covered pretzels out there. They aren't huge, they are tiny bite size which is perfect! Once you eat one, you'll want 10 more! I highly recommend purchasing these to keep around your home, that is IF you can keep them.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
My mouth just watered a bit... Who doesn't like salty AND sweet?! This is the perfect sweet treat for me but the tin needs to be hidden from me or I'll eat every single last one in one sitting! The price you're paying is pretty high but for a special treat, it's worth the splurge.
Jessica A.
Godiva's chocolate covered pretzels are pretty good. They are not as sweet as the chocolate pretzels I am use to, but were none the less addicting. They are tiny bite sized pretzels. I felt the price is a little high but the pretzels packaging was very cute and makes a great gift!
Heather E.
pocahontas, arkansas
This is a beautiful gift. The quality of the product is amazing plus the packaging makes its easy to ship with the chocolate not getting broken or stale. Godiva is the best tasting and smoothst chocolate you can get and the added crunch of the pretzel is out of this world good!
Justina P.
Hoschton, GA
These chocolate covered pretzels are to die for! Those long time favorites of the Flips brand chocolate pretzels are gone because these ones made with Godiva milk chocolate taste heavenly! I've purchased these as gifts for family members and they couldn't stop raving about them.
Lia L.
Rye, NY
The chocolate tastes expensive and unlike any other. It's so smooth and even the pretzels taste better than others. For chocolate, it can get pricey, especially for the amount inside. Overall, I would recommend maybe something smaller or more visually appealing for the price.
Evelyn A.
Pompano Beach, FL
I can't begin to tell you how much I crave the Godiva milk chocolate pretzels. I love the combination of the sweet and salty. The chocolate with the salt is just divine. I would eat these every day of the year if I could! You can't beat Godiva's creamy chocolatey goodness.
Katie S.
Winston Salem, NC
As I said with some of the other chocolates, these are a little bit pricey. But they have that sweet and savory taste that I enjoy. I love this chalet and pretzel combination and the decorative tin it comes in is pretty cute and can be used after all the candy is eaten.
Joshua B.
Jackson, MS
I love love love the chocolates. It's takes me back to when I was a little lad oh the days when mom would bring them from the kitchen to outside ohh the days. Best chocolate in the WORLD. But any who that's just how I feel about the chocolate and its worth the price.
Annie W.
Greencastle, IN
This chocolate pretzel tin is perfect as a gift or when you're looking to treat yourself. Godiva chocolate is the perfect sweetness to compliment the saltiness of the pretzels. It's a tad pricey, but you won't regret buying these chocolates after your first bite!