Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Keiry d.
Queens Vlg, NY
Best chocolate ever just love it i think it must be perfect for a cheap day snack lol .....
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
Godive chocolate is amazing and I love milk chocolate pretzels and these are my favorite.
Jason H.
Daytona Beach, FL
For the woman who has everything and wants nothing or just a great treat for yourself!!!
Erica A.
Such a sweet package these pretzels covered in creamy delish chocolate will have you coming Back for more !
Stacey U.
Sent these to my dad for his birthday and he loved them! The tin helped keep
Them fresh
Zariah C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Every time I go to Macy's, I purchase these pretzels. The chocolate is delectable and is rich. I love them.
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL
I keep these in my desk at work for a mid afternoon pick me up and so my family can't eat them at home lol
Kimber E.
Lakewood, CA
I love these chocolates. They're sweet and salty and there's a lot in one container which is also a plus.
Tina T.
Millburn, NJ
Slightly expensive for the product, but the casing and presentation was truly lovely as was the taste!
Yesica G.
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 yessss!! sweet and salty enough said I love them! These are worth trying!