Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Erika K.
Glendale, AZ
Such amazing chocolate pretzels! Godiva never dissapoints! Perfect to give as a gift, or keep for yourself!
Cinta S.
Fort Campbell
These are to die for! Whenever I have a sweet tooth these are what I reach for, and I'm never disappointed!
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
The prefect combination of sweet and salty. These are expensive but make a great gift even if for yourself.
The perfect combination of pretzel and chocolate. Not to much pretzel with the smooth delicious godiva you can't go wrong.
Catherine D.
Blue Island , IL
Someone gave this to me as a gift and honestly best pretzel snack ever so rich in flavor I love them
Morgan V.
Stillwater, OK
YUM. It doesn't get any better! The packaging is beautiful and the product is even better! So yummy
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Yummy is the word ! The best taste ever 🙂. Really like it . Godiva is best
Super awesome
Ashley C.
Southaven , MS
Godiva has some of the best chocolate treats. And these are the perfect mix of salty and sweet.
Samira H.
Saint Louis, MO
ANY chocolate from godvina is AH-MAZING! I love them and they taste delicious ! But very pricey
Krystal S.
Louisville, KY
I love how rich these are. I often don't get them because I live a hour from my Godiva store.