Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.

BY GODIVA #50 in Pretzels

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Buy on Bloomin...
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL
I keep these in my desk at work for a mid afternoon pick me up and so my family can't eat them at home lol
Cathy H.
Owings Mills, MD
I like Godiva's rich creamy chocolate. The salty sweet mix is a great mix for any sweet tooth at any time.
Moe C.
Chocolate pretzels are a must have. It's a pretzel and chocolate. Was able to pick this up at a book store.
Zariah C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Every time I go to Macy's, I purchase these pretzels. The chocolate is delectable and is rich. I love them.
Colleen S.
Bradford, MA
There are few snacks better than chocolate covered pretzels, and Godiva does them right! These are amazing!
Jonique G.
Atlanta, GA
Perfect mix between salty and sweet. The salt from the pretzel balances the milk chocolate. Worth the money
Veronica M.
Hayward, CA
These are so yummy! I recommend them because you get a little bit of both with salty and chocolate flavor
Kimber E.
Lakewood, CA
I love these chocolates. They're sweet and salty and there's a lot in one container which is also a plus.
lucia T.
Hayward, Ca
These are the favorite of my children and we love mine too we love everyone in general are very rich....
Teresa L.
Yummy chocolate covered pretzels. I love the taste of the sweet chocolate and the salty pretzel together.