Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA #69 in Pretzels

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Erika K.
Glendale, AZ
Such amazing chocolate pretzels! Godiva never dissapoints! Perfect to give as a gift, or keep for yourself!
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL
I keep these in my desk at work for a mid afternoon pick me up and so my family can't eat them at home lol
Cathy H.
Owings Mills, MD
I like Godiva's rich creamy chocolate. The salty sweet mix is a great mix for any sweet tooth at any time.
Natalie M.
Sweet and salty, what's not to love. A tad pricey but great for a treat here n there. Makes a great present
Colleen S.
Bradford, MA
There are few snacks better than chocolate covered pretzels, and Godiva does them right! These are amazing!
Veronica M.
Hayward, CA
These are so yummy! I recommend them because you get a little bit of both with salty and chocolate flavor
Kimber E.
Lakewood, CA
I love these chocolates. They're sweet and salty and there's a lot in one container which is also a plus.
lucia T.
Hayward, Ca
These are the favorite of my children and we love mine too we love everyone in general are very rich....
Teresa L.
Yummy chocolate covered pretzels. I love the taste of the sweet chocolate and the salty pretzel together.
Carolina B.
Houston
So good! So rich! So tasty!! I always break my diet with these because I can't resist the temptation!!