Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.

BY GODIVA #51 in Pretzels

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Lauren S.
Jonesboro
I am a pretzel fanatic. These go above and beyond the call of duty. Looking for a good snack this is the best
Beth T.
Sikeston, MO
Anything Godiva is worth it's weight in gold! In my opinion you can't find any better chocolate than Godiva!
Natalie M.
Sweet and salty, what's not to love. A tad pricey but great for a treat here n there. Makes a great present
Kandy M.
Sunrise, FL
I keep these in my desk at work for a mid afternoon pick me up and so my family can't eat them at home lol
Cinta S.
Fort Campbell
These are to die for! Whenever I have a sweet tooth these are what I reach for, and I'm never disappointed!
Cathy H.
Owings Mills, MD
I like Godiva's rich creamy chocolate. The salty sweet mix is a great mix for any sweet tooth at any time.
Jocelyn M.
They have a nice and sweet salty flavor there good for a snack and its alright the price it can be better.
Moe C.
Chocolate pretzels are a must have. It's a pretzel and chocolate. Was able to pick this up at a book store.
Zariah C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Every time I go to Macy's, I purchase these pretzels. The chocolate is delectable and is rich. I love them.
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
The prefect combination of sweet and salty. These are expensive but make a great gift even if for yourself.