Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Emily G.
Trenton, NJ
This might be a little basis because I used to work at Godiva but these are hands down the best chocolate covered pretzel. I used to snack on these all day and could never get sick of them. a perfect present for any chocolate lover or even a treat for yourself.
Alexis B.
Tucker, GA
These are sooooo good. I love how the there is enough to have a sweet and salty combination all together. The best!! It is a little pricey (I bought it at the Godiva store in Atlanta), but it is the Godiva chocolate they are using. I do recommend as a gift.
Christine H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the best things I've eaten in a while. The chocolate is so rich and it balances out the pretzels perfectly. I got this as a gift and I was super grateful for it, I almost finished half of it in one sitting! I would definitely recommend others to buy it.
christina k.
Detroit, MI
If you love pretzels and you love chocolate this is a much try for you. This is one of my favorite yummies Godiva has. I love the combination of the sweet, salty , crunchy and smooth. The sweet, rich chocolate melts in your mouth and then you get the crunch salty pretzel. Its like a dream come true
Annie S.
Fort Knox, KY
Simply exquisite! All Godiva chocolates and related products are genuinely delicious. The pretzel tin comes with an adequate amount of pretzels. The tin prevents it from getting melted. Makes a great gift too!
Diane L.
Henderson, NV
Pretzels with chocolate are a match made in heaven! i love the taste and I always will. These Godiva prezels are bomb! I got them at Target so they are pretty easy to find. The price is the regular godiva price if you know what I'm sayin. Definitely check it out!
Cathy C.
Easton, PA
Soo good!! Delicious! The tin helps it keep its freshness and last longer. The price is expected since the brand but worth it. Just be careful not to finish it in one day- you'll be sad.
Jennifer Z.
These chocolate pretzels are so good! It's easy to put some in a snack bag and bring along for school or work. Super easy snack for kids as well. The packaging is cute & it comes with a lid that allows them to remain fresh.
Courtney L.
Chocolate covered pretzels is one of my favorite snacks to curb my sweet tooth, and this is one of my favorite and best quality chocolate covered pretzels I've had
Maria R.
El Paso, TX
These are very good love the taste of the chocolate with the salty taste of the pretzel its jyst just the best thing ever. i recommend this to any chocolate lover.