Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Natalie M.
I love it so much they taste really amazing is one of my favorite chocolate candy ever.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta, GA
Godiva chocolate is definitely the way to go! High quality tasting product so good!!
reyna v.
I dislike this product very much it is very salty and the pretzels are very hard
Desiree W.
What can I say delicious chocolate and pretzels. Its rich and wonderful to eat.
Brooke K.
Raleigh, NC
Who doesn't love pretzels and chocolate and when it's Godiva it's even better
tajah l.
A little pricey however I love the pops of chocolate inside of the pretzels
Shellie W.
Orange Beach, AL
OMG!!! These Godiva pretzels are delicious!!! I can't put them down!!!!!!
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
These blow me away! I don't usually like pretzels buy these are do so so good. I got them half off at my local Godiva store and I can't stop eating them. So addictive.
Crystal S.
Lakewood, CA
This is one of my favorite chocolates! I love the chocolate covered cashews too! 😍 and I'm absolutely In LOVE with the Godiva Chocolate Coffee! It tastes like I'm drinking chocolate with a hint of coffee but gives me both my chocolate fix and coffee fix at the same time!
Cleopatra M.
Fairfield , CT
I gave this as a birthday present to my aunt and she loved it. She thought the chocolates were great, the packaging was cute and what is even better is the fact that the tin can be reused and crafted. I don't personally like chocolate but for someone who does, this is great