Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA #69 in Pretzels

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Kita J.
Who done like pretzels and chocolate. The chocolate is so creamy and good. The pretzels and fresh crunchy and salty
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
These are so good. Not too sweet and easy to bite the pretzel. I love how affordable they are. I would recommend
Samantha Y.
Poplar
One of my favorite go to snacks. This is also a great gift to give friends and family. I think you'll like it too
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Sweet and salty all in one pretty little tin. these are really good and i like that they are in bite size pieces
Karla C.
How much is this? where to buy? how many calories per serving?
is dark chocolate or is a regular milk chocolate?
Jessica L.
I love pretzels and I love Godiva chocolate! So this was just a perfect combination. I run to this all the time!
Celinda C.
Preztzels are one of my favorite snacks, dipped in this chocolate takes it to a whole other level, delicious ,!
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
The best pretzels I've had. But the cost is just to steep for the quantity. Also really really good chocolate šŸ˜Š
K M.
The best type of chocolate. A bit pricey but worth it. Sweet and salty are my go to. You never get tired of it
Lauren S.
Jonesboro
I am a pretzel fanatic. These go above and beyond the call of duty. Looking for a good snack this is the best