Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.

BY GODIVA #51 in Pretzels

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Kita J.
Who done like pretzels and chocolate. The chocolate is so creamy and good. The pretzels and fresh crunchy and salty
Lexi F.
Evart
Honestly, anything Godiva chocolate is just phenomenal. I love going into one of their stores and just smelling it.
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
These are so good. Not too sweet and easy to bite the pretzel. I love how affordable they are. I would recommend
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Sweet and salty all in one pretty little tin. these are really good and i like that they are in bite size pieces
Jessica L.
I love pretzels and I love Godiva chocolate! So this was just a perfect combination. I run to this all the time!
Karla C.
How much is this? where to buy? how many calories per serving?
is dark chocolate or is a regular milk chocolate?
Samantha Y.
Poplar
One of my favorite go to snacks. This is also a great gift to give friends and family. I think you'll like it too
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
The best pretzels I've had. But the cost is just to steep for the quantity. Also really really good chocolate ­čśŐ
K M.
The best type of chocolate. A bit pricey but worth it. Sweet and salty are my go to. You never get tired of it
Celinda C.
Preztzels are one of my favorite snacks, dipped in this chocolate takes it to a whole other level, delicious ,!