Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA #69 in Pretzels

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Lauren G.
Brooklyn, MD
Great sweet and salty snack. As much as I should stay away, I cant help but pick up a pack every time I am at the store.
Shannon F.
I love chocolate covered pretzels, so these are amazing. I do not eat them too often, because they are a little pricey.
Klara S.
Astoria, NY
I am in love of godi a milk chocolate pretzek tin, the pretzel are so crisps and covered by delicious milk chocolate
Bonnie N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
These are a luxurious chocolate covered pretzel treats that I love picking up around Valentine's Day to spoil myself!
Alyssa L.
The pretzels are so delicious when paired up with the milk chocolate!!! Everyone asks for one when I have them out!!!
dominique b.
Downey, CA
I love pretzels but I didn't enjoy the chocolate on them I love Godiva but it wasn't very good on the pretzels to me
Tania O.
Sweet and savory! Great for snacking and satisfying a sweet tooth! I would highly recommend for that 3 o'clock snack
Kaitlin M.
Chocolate covered pretzels are amazing just the right amount of salty and sweet and Godiva chocolate is to die for!
Andrea M.
Alliance, OH
This stuff is amazing. It is a chocolate lover's dream. I could eat these all day long, if they were calorie free.
Lexi F.
Evart
Honestly, anything Godiva chocolate is just phenomenal. I love going into one of their stores and just smelling it.