Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Jocelyn M.
They have a nice and sweet salty flavor there good for a snack and its alright the price it can be better.
Camille C.
Monroeville, PA
I love Love Love Godiva Chocolate and I love chocolate cover pretzel so these two combination are perfect.
Cathy H.
Owings Mills, MD
I like Godiva's rich creamy chocolate. The salty sweet mix is a great mix for any sweet tooth at any time.
Veronica M.
Hayward, CA
These are so yummy! I recommend them because you get a little bit of both with salty and chocolate flavor
Teresa L.
Yummy chocolate covered pretzels. I love the taste of the sweet chocolate and the salty pretzel together.
lucia T.
Hayward, Ca
These are the favorite of my children and we love mine too we love everyone in general are very rich....
Carolina B.
Houston
So good! So rich! So tasty!! I always break my diet with these because I can't resist the temptation!!
Claudia U.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh my God they are so good they are truly heaven they're very rich and crunchy very good to The Taste
Genny F.
Best chocolate in the world plus pretzels amazing combination and not too pricey for the presentation
Kelly E.
Coraopolis, PA
These are so yummy!!!! Great for yourself- also a great gift. Can go wrong with pretzel and chocolate