Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA #69 in Pretzels

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Christina O.
Merced
Godiva chocolate what more can you say it very smooth and rich. I only get this about twice a year only because I can't stop eating it so good!
Shelby C.
How can Godiva get any better? Put their chocolate on some pretzels! I love these so much and I will be purchasing more when I find them again!
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
I love chocolate covers pretzels!! Very tasty ! I love this brand because the chocolate is very rich and better than most of the other candy.
Andrea L.
Hialeah, FL
Perfect combo of salty and sweet. A nice small after dinner snack to get rid of your sweet tooth without having to sacrifice your waist line.
emily m.
Mission Viejo, CA
One of the best chocolate Items I have ever had. I can eat it all the time. And if you like chocolate then you will deffinatly like these.
Regine R.
What can a girl say with a pretzels cover chocolate. Yummy. Best thing over. Melting after ever bite n sweet. Chocolate you can't go wrong
Carmen M.
Milk chocolate is personally my favorite chocolate flavor I am in love with. This candy just melts in ur mouth and has an amazing taste
Sherene G.
East Orange, NJ
Succulent!!!! Very tasty and smooth. It is very pricey but worth it. Every bite is like tasting a piece of heaven. Its worth the price
Gary N.
Indianapolis, IN
The best chocolate covered pretzels ever! You have to be careful or you will eat the entire thing before you realize what's happened.
Talia K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are seriously so delicious!!! I used to buy these a lot but I don't as much anymore because I am trying to cut back on sweets.