Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Jamie Rose S.
When I saw these at target a couple of months ago, I was so excited to try them because I absolutely love chocolate dipped pretzels. These chocolate treats are the perfect mix of sweet and salty, which makes them a perfect snack. Godiva is such a deliciously rich chocolate, and while there are many luxury brands of luxury candies, it still in a category of it's own. These are a bit on the pricey range of candies, however for the quality of a luxury brand, the price is reasonable in comparison to brands that carry similar chocolates. I highly recommend giving these a try, they're addicting!
Stephanie O.
I love these pretzels. They give me a satisfaction that I am eating chocolate, but still getting some healthy in with the pretzels. This product is amazing and this is only my first time getting it. I am sure to try it again. These pretzels can be used as a simple snack or even as part of some trail mix. Definitely buying this again.
Kirstin M.
Denton, TX
I have to admit, if given the opportunity I would eat this tin by myself. I think I actually ate 90 percent of it within two days. I did share a couple....I love their chocolate and mixed with pretzels it adds a nice salty mix without being too salty like other brands. If I could I would buy these bad boys every week.
Megan T.
I love salty and sweet chocolate, so I had to give these a try. It was actually the first Godiva product I had tried, and I wasn't disappointed! The combination of the crunchiness and the saltiness and then the rich sweet chocolate was heavenly, and I ended up buying more as little gifts for my family and friends.
Winnie C.
Who doesn't love this Belgian chocolate delight! This company has time and time proved itself worthy of charging such an outrageous price for plain ol' chocolate. Though their products are pricey, the quality of the chocolate shines through. It's texture, aroma, and taste leave you wanting more all the time!!
Mikayla J.
It doesn't get much better than chocolate and pretzels, and man does Godiva know how to make a girl happy. When I say I could eat a whole tin of these things, I mean it. The combination of sweet and salty gets me every single time. This is always a good buy for that special someone, or for yourself!
Court H.
Chocolate pretzels are divine, and chocolate pretzels with Godiva chocolate are sometimes worth the extra few bucks. The chocolate has just the right amount of sweetness to sing in harmony with the salty pretzels. Trust me, when you reach the bottom of the container, your heart will break a little.
Natalie S.
Tucson, AZ
Not going to lie I buy these when they go on clearance and stock up just a perfect blend between milk chocolate and salty pretzel that I can't get enough of, in fact I tend to eat the whole darn thing in one day just sitting at my desk during my eight hour shift I prefer them chilled in the fridge
Alexis L.
Katy, TX
These chocolate covered pretzels are the perfect indulgent snack. It is pretty pricey, coming at 25 dollars a pound. It would be more affordable to make it yourself but if you want convenience and luxury, this is for you. I won't be buying this whenever i have a craving, only during the holidays.
Pamela M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love the sweet and salty mix of Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzels and the tin not only keeps this delicious treat fresh, it's great for recycling or upcycling. I buy my Godiva treats at the Godiva store in my local shopping mall. Godiva is a little bit of a splurge that's totally worth it!