Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Simone B.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin uploaded by Jon T.

BY GODIVA #77 in Pretzels

Godiva Milk Chocolate Pretzel Tin Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

Miranda V.
These are by far the best chocolate covered pretzels I have ever had! I ordered a bunch of these off amazon for Christmas gifts and everyone was crazy about them! They are reasonably priced and you get a lot of them in the container!
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
These blow me away! I don't usually like pretzels buy these are do so so good. I got them half off at my local Godiva store and I can't stop eating them. So addictive.
Jamie Rose S.
When I saw these at target a couple of months ago, I was so excited to try them because I absolutely love chocolate dipped pretzels. These chocolate treats are the perfect mix of sweet and salty, which makes them a perfect snack. Godiva is such a deliciously rich chocolate, and while there are many luxury brands of luxury candies, it still in a category of it's own. These are a bit on the pricey range of candies, however for the quality of a luxury brand, the price is reasonable in comparison to brands that carry similar chocolates. I highly recommend giving these a try, they're addicting!
Megan T.
I love salty and sweet chocolate, so I had to give these a try. It was actually the first Godiva product I had tried, and I wasn't disappointed! The combination of the crunchiness and the saltiness and then the rich sweet chocolate was heavenly, and I ended up buying more as little gifts for my family and friends.
Heather E.
pocahontas, arkansas
This is a beautiful gift. The quality of the product is amazing plus the packaging makes its easy to ship with the chocolate not getting broken or stale. Godiva is the best tasting and smoothst chocolate you can get and the added crunch of the pretzel is out of this world good!
Justina P.
Hoschton, GA
These chocolate covered pretzels are to die for! Those long time favorites of the Flips brand chocolate pretzels are gone because these ones made with Godiva milk chocolate taste heavenly! I've purchased these as gifts for family members and they couldn't stop raving about them.
Jessica A.
Godiva's chocolate covered pretzels are pretty good. They are not as sweet as the chocolate pretzels I am use to, but were none the less addicting. They are tiny bite sized pretzels. I felt the price is a little high but the pretzels packaging was very cute and makes a great gift!
Crystal S.
Lakewood, CA
This is one of my favorite chocolates! I love the chocolate covered cashews too! 😍 and I'm absolutely In LOVE with the Godiva Chocolate Coffee! It tastes like I'm drinking chocolate with a hint of coffee but gives me both my chocolate fix and coffee fix at the same time!
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
My mouth just watered a bit... Who doesn't like salty AND sweet?! This is the perfect sweet treat for me but the tin needs to be hidden from me or I'll eat every single last one in one sitting! The price you're paying is pretty high but for a special treat, it's worth the splurge.
Winnie C.
Who doesn't love this Belgian chocolate delight! This company has time and time proved itself worthy of charging such an outrageous price for plain ol' chocolate. Though their products are pricey, the quality of the chocolate shines through. It's texture, aroma, and taste leave you wanting more all the time!!