BY GODIVA #38 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

These individually wrapped Godiva Masterpieces Chocolate Assortments are just what you need for a decadent delight at the end of a long day. Let the milk chocolate or dark chocolate melt on your taste buds for a sweet treat.

Michelle H.
Decent, but nothing worthwhile or out of the ordinary. I'd even venture to say I wouldn't go out of my way to even reach for it at the grocery store. The flavors were mundane, and to even put Godiva's name on it is leaves me underwhelmed. The chocolate flavors were not rich and did not leave me wanting more. There are far better chocolates to be had for the same price point and availability, since this product is aiming to hit mid-level grocery-type consumers. I much prefer Ferrero Rochers and even Ghirardelli squares over these in a heartbeat. Wouldn't recommend these particular chocolates to anyone, unless they happened to be the only ones available besides the usual Hershey's and they needed something that just "looked" or "appeared" nicer... but on the inside, they don't honestly taste that much better.
Diana A.
Chandler , AZ
Godiva Masterpieces Chocolate Assortments Godiva has always been a choice when I was thinking of a good and true chocolate. Godiva Masterpieces makes it a perfect snack when you are craving for something sweet. I like that the package contains individual wrapped pieces of chocolate and if you open it you don't have to eat them all at the same time, this way the freshness is preserved. There are 3 different flavors: hazelnut ( the yellow package shell shaped), the dark chocolate ( the brown package heart shaped) and the caramel flavor ( the orange package with the horse image).
The texture of all of them are very creamy.
My favorite is the dark chocolate . Unlike others, it is not plain and hard. It has a creamy filling that is not too bitter . My least favorite is the hazelnut flavor. I normally prefer everything that has hazelnut, but in this case I have to say that I did not feel the true hazelnut taste in the filling. And I wished they put some small pieces of the nuts in it. Regarding the caramel one, it was not very sweet compared with other brands which makes it easy to enjoy.
I think that for the price you get a great good sweet treat, but to be honest , I have tried better versions of Godiva before . That is why I only give it 4 stars.

I have received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster.
Maria T.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Dark, milk and hazelnut… Everyone can find their favorite
among the Godiva Masterpieces. My favorites are milk and hazelnut, my spouse
ate all the dark ones. It worked out well for us! Haha!! They melt inside your
mouth, and you keep craving more. They are a little dangerous in this regard. I
like that they are individually wrapped, and easy to share with your friends
and family.

Laila R.
Burbank, CA
I was one if the lucky influensters who received the Godiva Masterpieces box. It was very hard to stare at the bag for almost 2 weeks but I wanted to save it the chocolates to put out for the holidays and they were a hit - they really gave the dessert table a fancy boost. They were so creamy and smooth they tasted like gourmet chocolate truffles. They were all great, but the dark chocolate ones are always my favorite. Godiva Masterpieces Chocolate Assortments
Lyndley H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am going to point out one thing -any, ANY product
that contains A ingredient labeled “natural flavors” ..guess what?that does not mean this id natural this is good for me. What it infact means is that the big corporations fooled you! No way did a bunch of scientists from a lab go outside and discover some “natural flavor” flower or seed. Its a combination of who knows what but its be recreated in a petri dish in a lab somehwere and added to you UH EVERYTHING. Check your cereal check your granola bars your soy milk almond milk and cockut milk check your fruit snacks check your veggie chips EVERYTHING IS POISON
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have to preface this review by saying that I love chocolate! I have a top 3 brands that I usually turn to. Godiva has been at #2 for a while now. Not because of quality but because of price. The Godiva Masterpieces renewed that love for me and put it at #1. I really liked the fact that it was an assortment of chocolates not just a bag of the same kind.

The chocolates were smooth, exactly what a good truffle should be like. I couldn't eat just one at a time. I will continue to purchase to keep at home for those times when I am craving chocolate or when I want to impress some guests lol
Machelle H.
I got Godiva Masterpieces Chocolate Assortments as #complimentary for testing and I'm so glad because first of all, @Godiva is one of my favorite chocolate brands. #Godivamasterpieces pack has 3 different styles and flavors: milk chocolate caramel Lion of Belgium, which is, in my opinion, looks very artistic; milk chocolate hazelnut Oyster, which looks very cute; and, my personal favorite, dark chocolate ganache Heart, that has the brand name #godiva on it. Each of them has a very smooth, rich, creamy taste and quality that is not overpowering. Reasonably priced, bite-sized, and individually-wrapped, these are good as a gift or a giveaway, too.. Or in my case, I have it as a snack with a cup of coffee while reading a book. 😃
Ashley W.
Remington, VA
Yummy and finally affordable, these chocolates make a great gift! Godiva is notoriously expansive, but this bag is finally within the reach of the hands of those who can’t afford that gold box! There are 3 flavors in each bag, a dark chocolate heart, a caramel milk chocolate lion, and a hazelnut milk chocolate. With about 7 if each flavor in each bag, it’s worth the price! They are on the small side, so great for the diet but easy to overindulge! I definitely recommend these!
Rachel F.
Olympia , WA
The Godiva Masterpieces Chocolate Assortment was a much needed sweet treat! I really prefer individually wrapped chocolates - it's easier for me to control my intake by just having one or two. These candies did not disappoint. There were three flavors, including a dark chocolate which was my favorite. These chocolates are smooth and melt in your mouth - I highly recommend savoring each one. The wrapped candies would look very impressive displayed in a candy dish as well.
Brittany R.
Elbert, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I guess you can call me a basic girl who LOVES chocolate! I received these in the mail in perfect timing. I was having a bad day and these were an amazing pick me up. I poured myself a glass of wine and dug in. I truly loved every single flavor, but I have to say the oyster shaped chocolate was my absolute fav!! The texture was so smooth and creamy and the flavor was perfect with my wine. Definitely recommend as a perfect treat or pick me up after a hard day!
arij b.