BY GODIVA

These individually wrapped Godiva Masterpieces Chocolate Assortments are just what you need for a decadent delight at the end of a long day. Let the milk chocolate or dark chocolate melt on your taste buds for a sweet treat.

Maria T.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Dark, milk and hazelnut… Everyone can find their favorite
among the Godiva Masterpieces. My favorites are milk and hazelnut, my spouse
ate all the dark ones. It worked out well for us! Haha!! They melt inside your
mouth, and you keep craving more. They are a little dangerous in this regard. I
like that they are individually wrapped, and easy to share with your friends
and family.

Laila R.
Burbank, CA
I was one if the lucky influensters who received the Godiva Masterpieces box. It was very hard to stare at the bag for almost 2 weeks but I wanted to save it the chocolates to put out for the holidays and they were a hit - they really gave the dessert table a fancy boost. They were so creamy and smooth they tasted like gourmet chocolate truffles. They were all great, but the dark chocolate ones are always my favorite. Godiva Masterpieces Chocolate Assortments
Machelle H.
Sioux Falls , SD
I got Godiva Masterpieces Chocolate Assortments as #complimentary for testing and I'm so glad because first of all, @Godiva is one of my favorite chocolate brands. #Godivamasterpieces pack has 3 different styles and flavors: milk chocolate caramel Lion of Belgium, which is, in my opinion, looks very artistic; milk chocolate hazelnut Oyster, which looks very cute; and, my personal favorite, dark chocolate ganache Heart, that has the brand name #godiva on it. Each of them has a very smooth, rich, creamy taste and quality that is not overpowering. Reasonably priced, bite-sized, and individually-wrapped, these are good as a gift or a giveaway, too.. Or in my case, I have it as a snack with a cup of coffee while reading a book. 😃
Ariel K.
Englewood, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Got a bag of these for free to test and I love them! I am already a huge fan of Godiva and was pleasantly surprised to see my favorite chocolate individually wrapped in a bag. The open oyster had long been my favorite piece from this brand and the oysters in this bag are just as great! I also really love the chocolate hearts and the caramel chocolates are okay too but just a tad too sweet for my taste. Overall, great product and have purchased multiple times since receiving this sample!
Ashley W.
Remington, VA
Yummy and finally affordable, these chocolates make a great gift! Godiva is notoriously expansive, but this bag is finally within the reach of the hands of those who can’t afford that gold box! There are 3 flavors in each bag, a dark chocolate heart, a caramel milk chocolate lion, and a hazelnut milk chocolate. With about 7 if each flavor in each bag, it’s worth the price! They are on the small side, so great for the diet but easy to overindulge! I definitely recommend these!
Brittany R.
Elbert, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I guess you can call me a basic girl who LOVES chocolate! I received these in the mail in perfect timing. I was having a bad day and these were an amazing pick me up. I poured myself a glass of wine and dug in. I truly loved every single flavor, but I have to say the oyster shaped chocolate was my absolute fav!! The texture was so smooth and creamy and the flavor was perfect with my wine. Definitely recommend as a perfect treat or pick me up after a hard day!
Demi F.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Some of these chocolates were delicious but then some of the other flavors weren't as great. I was surprised by this because Godiva usually has amazing chocolates all around, but some of these just weren't as delicious as I'm used to from Godiva. Overall, the assortment of flavors makes this bag better because you can still eat some good flavors and throw away the bad.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this classic indulgence in little individually wrapped pieces! When I was a teenager working at the mall, Godiva's Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Oyster truffle was my daily indulgence. Now, you can get the quality of Godiva in these super cute, new packages without having to deal with mall traffic! I had no idea that I could go pick up my own Godiva Masterpieces at major retailers like Walmart, Walgreen's & Target! I received this bag of Dark Chocolate Ganache Hearts, Caramel Lion of Belgium and Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Oysters complimentary for testing purposes. That Hazelnut Oyster is making me feel like a teenager again!
Danielle R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Really liked these chocolates. My favorite were the dark chocolate hearts filled with ganache. I don't really like milk chocolate but the hazelnut oysters were really good - I'd even pick them over Ghiradelli milk chocolate squares. The filling was velvety and creamy and the chocolate was really smooth and didn't give me headaches like milk chocolate usually does.
Caitlin W.
Bloomfield, NJ
Honestly, these chocolates just were not as good as other Godiva chocolate I've had in the past, and certainly not as good as Lindt's truffles. I haven't even finished the bag yet, and that is saying something because I'm a chocoholic. If you like boring old chocolate choices, this bag may be for you, but if you prefer newer chocolate pairings and a bit more indulgent flavor, I'd say go for something else.
arij b.