BY GODIVA #16 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

These individually wrapped Godiva Masterpieces Chocolate Assortments are just what you need for a decadent delight at the end of a long day. Let the milk chocolate or dark chocolate melt on your taste buds for a sweet treat.

Machelle H.
I got Godiva Masterpieces Chocolate Assortments as #complimentary for testing and I'm so glad because first of all, @Godiva is one of my favorite chocolate brands. #Godivamasterpieces pack has 3 different styles and flavors: milk chocolate caramel Lion of Belgium, which is, in my opinion, looks very artistic; milk chocolate hazelnut Oyster, which looks very cute; and, my personal favorite, dark chocolate ganache Heart, that has the brand name #godiva on it. Each of them has a very smooth, rich, creamy taste and quality that is not overpowering. Reasonably priced, bite-sized, and individually-wrapped, these are good as a gift or a giveaway, too.. Or in my case, I have it as a snack with a cup of coffee while reading a book. 😃
Jesica R.
Beverly Hills, CA
When Influenster sent me these treats to review -- it was a no brainer! They come in three different kinds, dark chocolate, milk chocolate with hazelnut, and milk chocolate with caramel and each one satisfies a different type of craving. The dark chocolate is my go-to, since it doesn't feel tart and still has a sweetness. The hazelnut is velvety and rich and goes really well with the milk chocolate. Finally, though sometimes I find caramel too be a bit too indulgent, this one has the right balance, and the chocolate does not overpower the flavor. I like that they are individually packed, so they keep well and do not end up melting, like some do when they come from boxes. I always enjoy a little afternoon sweet treat whether at home or the office, and these are now my go-tos! Plus, they keep well in their package, so it's easy to store them as opposed to a bulky bag. If you want to win some brownie points next time you go to a party, definitely bring these, because you'll most likely be invited again!
Laila R.
Burbank, CA
I was one if the lucky influensters who received the Godiva Masterpieces box. It was very hard to stare at the bag for almost 2 weeks but I wanted to save it the chocolates to put out for the holidays and they were a hit - they really gave the dessert table a fancy boost. They were so creamy and smooth they tasted like gourmet chocolate truffles. They were all great, but the dark chocolate ones are always my favorite. Godiva Masterpieces Chocolate Assortments
Paulette H.
Gary, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really love this product! The packaging was very special and inviting as well, my favorite was the hazelnut! But I love them all, I will be purchasing them again and more flavors as well! My friends and family enjoyed them too and they will be buying them! And I also receive a great response from social media as well! There's not enough stars to rate this one! Perfect 10! Thanks Influenster and Godiva! Send more please 😁
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this classic indulgence in little individually wrapped pieces! When I was a teenager working at the mall, Godiva's Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Oyster truffle was my daily indulgence. Now, you can get the quality of Godiva in these super cute, new packages without having to deal with mall traffic! I had no idea that I could go pick up my own Godiva Masterpieces at major retailers like Walmart, Walgreen's & Target! I received this bag of Dark Chocolate Ganache Hearts, Caramel Lion of Belgium and Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Oysters complimentary for testing purposes. That Hazelnut Oyster is making me feel like a teenager again!
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
These chocolates are to die for! They're so sinfully good. I received them in a voxbox for testing purposes. I couldn't be more happy about it. The chocolate is very rich and smooth. The dark chocolate doesn't have that strong after taste that most dark chocolates have. The hazel nut was my favorite. It had just enough hazel nut where it wouldn't over power the chocolate. The caramel I was so excited for but a little let down. There simply wasn't enough caramel inside. it was like having a mouth full of chocolate with a drop of caramel. I was really hoping the caramel would shine through. Overall it's well worth purchasing.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have to preface this review by saying that I love chocolate! I have a top 3 brands that I usually turn to. Godiva has been at #2 for a while now. Not because of quality but because of price. The Godiva Masterpieces renewed that love for me and put it at #1. I really liked the fact that it was an assortment of chocolates not just a bag of the same kind.

The chocolates were smooth, exactly what a good truffle should be like. I couldn't eat just one at a time. I will continue to purchase to keep at home for those times when I am craving chocolate or when I want to impress some guests lol
Shaina S.
Austin, TX
I received this complimentary from Influenster for review purposes. Okay, here we go: I love me some good chocolate, especially dark chocolate. I am constantly buying and taste testing dark chocolates. I was a little disappointed in this pack. It came with milk, caramel, and dark chocolates. My spouse said he liked the caramel and milk one. I honestly was disappointed in the dark chocolate as I was expecting more. To me, it just fell flat. I love the complex rich taste of a dark chocolate and this was just tasted bland. I do not plan to purchase these in the near future.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Godiva Masterpiece chocolates that I received free for testing purposes from Influenster were so decadent. My favorite one is the hazelnut milk chocolate oyster. I was so impressed with Influenster for sending me such a large bag of chocolates because my family also dug into these sweet treats. My boyfriend's daughter loved the dark chocolate hearts. Now, I'm going to buy her a bag of the dark chocolate Godiva chocolates. Godiva Masterpieces Chocolate Assortments
Evelyn O.
Westlake Vlg, CA
I received this bag of Godiva chocolates from Influenster for free and testing purposes. The chocolates were delicious there are three flavors that come, my favorite is the caramel filing one, there is also hazelnut and a dark chocolate one. They were all pretty yummy! If you love chocolates I would recommend this ones, they are perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth. #GodivaMasterpieces, #GoTreatYourself, #Complimentary, @Godiva, @Influenster
arij b.