BY GODIVA

Have the whole bar or break off a chunk of this Godiva Masterpieces Caramel Lion of Belgium Milk Chocolate for a quick bite. The milk chocolate covers smooth, creamy caramel to create a sinfully sweet treat. see more...

Amanda M.
Creston
Talk about heaven in your mouth.. I wish I could honestly have this on the daily. Sadly it gets 4 stars due to the overpriced nature of Godiva. Would definitely recommend though on a special occasion
Madison M.
Terre Haute
Godiva is definitely a treat for me. They are more expensive and are so rich. If you’re not a budget, these are probably not for you, but they are SO GOOD. The caramel is just the icing on the cake.
Susan N.
tarzana, CA
my fave!! so yummy!! chocolate and caramel are my faves and the fact that this is all in one is even better! the quality of this chocolate as well is PERFECT.
Abeera S.
Austin
I love caramel flavor and truffles are.ultimate love..the way they melt.in your.mouth that is just an out of the world feeling..good.quality chocolate
Rachel R.
Meraux, LA
I love Godiva chocolate. I love it with strawberries obviously that is the best way. I always get them when I go to the mall. My absolute favorite.
Roma R.
Davie, FL
If you are a chocolate lover then you know! Godiva is one of my fav brands of chocolate 😍 especially pieces with caramel! It’s so sweet and creamy!
Abril R.
san diego
bomb !! bought these for my hubby on valentine’s day and they’re delicious ! they’re milky and the gooey caramel just melt in your mouth
Lza H.
Albuquerque
Truffles are too rich for me. I don't like all caramels so thats also a let down. But my partner loves them and eats the heck out of then
Heather S.
Jacksonville
omg i love this chocolate its so good it mouth watering and i buy it a lot i like it cold i put in fridge and let get cold soooo good
Savannah T.
prairieville
This is the BEST chocolate. It’s so rich and smooth with such an amazing flavor. My family and I have been eating this FOREVER