BY GODIVA

Have the whole bar or break off a chunk of this Godiva Masterpieces Caramel Lion of Belgium Milk Chocolate for a quick bite. The milk chocolate covers smooth, creamy caramel to create a sinfully sweet treat. see more...

Kayla D.
Oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Godiva is my absolute favorite! I mean really who in their right mind doesn’t love a wonderfully good chocolate? I don’t think it compares to any other chocolate I’ve had in my 29 years of life. I would definitely recommend it to any chocolate lovers!
aly M.
harpers ferry
Godiva chocolates plus caramel is a match made in actual Heaven. It’s so delicious that I want to eat an entire container of these sweets. Very very sweet, so save for a time you’re having a big sweet tooth craving.
Lena L.
Tacoma
Oh my it’s is so good, that even the cover looks delicious now that I know the taste! Love it!!!! Love it!!!! Love it!!!!!
I live all chocolate with caramel and this one is a good one , trust me! I know!
sam c.
Arnold, MO
Godiva is always amazing but these are one of my favorites. They are a little expensive but they are worth the price as an occasional indulgence. The chocolate is smooth and melts in your mouth. I have to hide these around the house!
Alyson M.
Dover
Perfect little pick me up! Great for those nasty craving, really shows them what is up! I love Godiva, it is some wonderful chocolate and the milk chocolate is so smooth and creamy! It can be expensive but is really worth it
joleen j.
ann arbor, MI
This taste really good i love the caramel with the chocolate. has a very rich taste. Ive always liked Godiva but this has to be one of my favorites from them. Really tasty but a bit pricy. Guests love this or if you want to splurge on yourself I would recommend this item.
Sarah F.
St Petersburg, FL
Caramel has my heart! These are so good and did not disappoint. So decadent and worth the value. I would eat these every day if I could. I can’t always find these ones but I buy them every time I do!
Vlora P.
I like the combo of caramel and Belgium chocolate!!! It is sweet and a bit bitter as I always find the Belgium chocolate has a touch of bitterness in it. For all of you that like chocolate, I would definitely recommend this chocolate!
Alexandra P.
San Antonio, TX
One of the best brands of chocolate! Pretty much sold anywhere. The chocolate melts in your mouth. The flavor has you reach for seconds. I would defiantly purchase this again and recommend this product to others.
Joanne H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are absolutely delicious! I got a free bar from Stop and Shop one week and it was gone in 5 seconds. Between the 4 members in my family, all of us loved them! Even my husband who doesnt usually love chocolate.