Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • Rich chocolate flavor excellent mix for chocolate drinks- I prefer a chocolate martini or a white chocolate martini!! in 18 reviews.

• I haven't mixed this with anything but I'm sure it would taste great in hot chocolate or coffee in 12 reviews.

• Also great mixed with vanilla ice cream and brandy...adult milkshake at it's finest! in 8 reviews.

• This product is good if you're making a chocolate mixed drink and need something as a base. in 8 reviews.

• Sometimes you need a little bit of a delicious chocolate and alcohol combo to put into a chocolate martini or other dessert-type drink. in 7 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Hayley A.
    Hayley A.

4 influensters found this helpful

I never had the previous formula, so I cannot comment on the changes. And I am no liqueur connoisseur at all. But I am a huge chocolate fan and this is yummy liquid chocolate with a nice, warm kick. A sip after supper is just right. Will try mixing it soon.

Carla B.
    Carla B.

1 influenster found this helpful

I personally only drink liqueurs around the holidays and my go to over the past fre years is Godiva. I love it. Of corse its good Christmas morning in your coffee but my favorite is Christmas Eve night I make myself a White Russian with stoli vanilla and an additional splash(or more than a splash) of white chocolate Godiva. Yum yum yum!

NICOLE S.
    NICOLE S.

1 influenster found this helpful

Oh. My. God. This liqueur is just amazing. It's perfect alone as a shot or you could try mixing it with other liquors (I tried it with Fireball - cinnamon & chocolate! - & also with RumChata because who doesn't like coconut & chocolate?) The alcohol content is so low you barely taste it.

Melissa M.
    Melissa M.

1 influenster found this helpful

A friend of mine got this for me for my birthday and it is fabulous. It really is just chocolate in a bottle. I mostly used it for sipping, but I think my next bottle I will try it in some cooking as well. Quite the chocolate indulgence.

Janell C.
    Janell C.

1 influenster found this helpful

OMG! I love this stuff. The white chocolate is soo amazingly good. It has a bit of a kick but its perfect chilled or blended with ice. Its the perfect after dinner drink because its almost like a dessert.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Kelsey P.
    Kelsey P.

Can I get a "WOOT WOOT" for a future VoxBox with a huge bottle of this?! Haha!

7 answers Aug 11 - 2014 - 12:42 p.m.
    Casandra P.
    Casandra P.

Chocolate Martinis anyone???

3 answers Jul 29 - 2014 - 12:03 p.m.
    brandy r.
    brandy r.

Omg that would be amazing. I would love even.little testers of each in a voxbox. Lol

1 answer Jul 03 - 2015 - 4:05 a.m.
    Sarah S.
    Sarah S.

What kind of things does everyone mix it with?

2 answers Jun 29 - 2015 - 6:22 p.m.
    Ashley C.
    Ashley C.

Has anyone ever incorporated this liquor into desserts or pudding shots?

2 answers Jun 19 - 2015 - 9:57 p.m.
    Cristy G.
    Cristy G.

So how well does it go with a cup of Starbucks?

2 answers Mar 26 - 2015 - 7:32 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION