influenster

influenster

Highlights
Carla B.
  • Of corse its good Christmas morning in your coffee but my favorite is Christmas Eve night I make myself a White Russian with stoli vanilla and an additional splash(or more than a splash) of white chocolate Godiva. in 18 reviews.

• Dana M.
  • Makes for excellent adult hot chocolate, chocolate martinis, or even just poured into a little cold-brewed coffee. in 12 reviews.

• Allison H.
  • This isn't something that I always have in my liquor cabinet but it's fun to make spiked ice cream milkshakes with if you're having a cookout or some other gathering in the summer. in 8 reviews.

• Natalia F.
  • Awesome chocolate liqueur, can just drink on the rocks, or make some Black/White Russians with it, chocolate martinis or other mixed drinks. in 8 reviews.

• Jessie L.
  • Godiva liqueur is one of my favorite additions to a chocolate martini or a "Jessie" martini, which is similar to an espresso martini. in 7 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Courtney M.

3 influensters found this helpful

I love all Godiva chocolate and this is just as good! I use this primarily
    In chocolate martinis or with a little bit of kahula. It is very good, but a little bit more on the expensive side.

Shannon  C.

3 influensters found this helpful

I love Godiva chocolate and this is no exception. I am not a big drinker but this has a nice chocolate taste and is great in mudslides

Heather L.

3 influensters found this helpful

delicious in a chocolate martini or to add to cocoa! the alcohol isn't super strong tasting, for those who do not like that.

Pamela P.

2 influensters found this helpful

If there were alcohol sent from heaven, this would be it. Granted, I'm a total sweet tooth and coffee and chocolate connoisseur. Straight shots or mixed in a cocktail, Godiva liqueur will make your taste buds happy. I've seen stations of these at weddings, and you bet that I'll have one at mine as a treat for my guests. Delicious!

Kelsey J.

2 influensters found this helpful

THE BEST!!!!! This is so delicious in a milkshake! I tried this for the first time in a mudslide and it was amazing! It can be fixed on the rocks for those who love chocolate!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Stephanie T.
    Stephanie T.

I'm not much of adrinker but I love chocolate. Would a non drinker like this?

2 answersFeb 03 - 2016 - 10:48 p.m.
    Bridget T.
    Bridget T.

Does it taste similar to the chocolates?

1 answerFeb 03 - 2016 - 1:35 p.m.
    Carina a.
    Carina a.

is this good?

2 answersJan 29 - 2016 - 3:52 p.m.
    Kimberly H.
    Kimberly H.

This sounds so good! Can anyone tell me what it taste like and how good it is?

1 answerJan 29 - 2016 - 3:06 p.m.
    Stephanie S.

How many flavors are there?

3 answersJan 24 - 2016 - 3:11 p.m.
    Stephanie S.

where can I find this. Can I get it online?

2 answersJan 24 - 2016 - 3:10 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now