Godiva Liqueur

based on 846 reviews

Highlights
Carla B.
  • Of corse its good Christmas morning in your coffee but my favorite is Christmas Eve night I make myself a White Russian with stoli vanilla and an additional splash(or more than a splash) of white chocolate Godiva. in 18 reviews.

• Dana M.
  • Makes for excellent adult hot chocolate, chocolate martinis, or even just poured into a little cold-brewed coffee. in 12 reviews.

• Allison H.
  • This isn't something that I always have in my liquor cabinet but it's fun to make spiked ice cream milkshakes with if you're having a cookout or some other gathering in the summer. in 8 reviews.

• Natalia F.
  • Awesome chocolate liqueur, can just drink on the rocks, or make some Black/White Russians with it, chocolate martinis or other mixed drinks. in 8 reviews.

• Jessie L.
  • Godiva liqueur is one of my favorite additions to a chocolate martini or a "Jessie" martini, which is similar to an espresso martini. in 7 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Courtney M.

3 influensters found this helpful

I love all Godiva chocolate and this is just as good! I use this primarily
    In chocolate martinis or with a little bit of kahula. It is very good, but a little bit more on the expensive side.

Shannon  C.

3 influensters found this helpful

I love Godiva chocolate and this is no exception. I am not a big drinker but this has a nice chocolate taste and is great in mudslides

Heather L.

3 influensters found this helpful

delicious in a chocolate martini or to add to cocoa! the alcohol isn't super strong tasting, for those who do not like that.

Pamela P.

2 influensters found this helpful

If there were alcohol sent from heaven, this would be it. Granted, I'm a total sweet tooth and coffee and chocolate connoisseur. Straight shots or mixed in a cocktail, Godiva liqueur will make your taste buds happy. I've seen stations of these at weddings, and you bet that I'll have one at mine as a treat for my guests. Delicious!

Kelsey J.

2 influensters found this helpful

THE BEST!!!!! This is so delicious in a milkshake! I tried this for the first time in a mudslide and it was amazing! It can be fixed on the rocks for those who love chocolate!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Jessica Z.
    Jessica Z.

Anyone know how long this last once you open it? Do you also need to refrigerate after opening?

1 answerApr 29 - 2016 - 7:50 a.m.
    Jasmine S.
    Jasmine S.

Had anyone tried to use this for baking a cake?

1 answerApr 27 - 2016 - 10:16 a.m.
    Njeri H.
    Njeri H.

What do you use this in?Like, what could you mix this with?

3 answersApr 15 - 2016 - 6:54 p.m.
    Patricia S.
    Patricia S.

Never tried this! Is it good??

2 answersApr 12 - 2016 - 9:31 a.m.
    Erica C.
    Erica C.

What kind of drinks can you make with this liqueur

5 answersMar 31 - 2016 - 2:50 a.m.
    Alicia K.
    Alicia K.

I heard the chocolate is good how does the liqueur compare?

5 answersMar 22 - 2016 - 6:15 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION