Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA

I never had the previous formula, so I cannot comment on the changes. And I am no liqueur connoisseur at all. But I am a huge chocolate fan and this is yummy liquid chocolate with a nice, warm kick. A sip after supper is just right. Will try mixing it soon.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Petoskey, Mi

I love all Godiva chocolate and this is just as good! I use this primarily In chocolate martinis or with a little bit of kahula. It is very good, but a little bit more on the expensive side.
Shannon  C.
Shannon C.
Brasher Falls, NY

I love Godiva chocolate and this is no exception. I am not a big drinker but this has a nice chocolate taste and is great in mudslides
Heather L.
Heather L.
Clarksville, MI

delicious in a chocolate martini or to add to cocoa! the alcohol isn't super strong tasting, for those who do not like that.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Tulsa, OK

Godiva's liqueurs are worth every single penny. The bottles are fun to use for crafts, but the real score is what is inside them. I have tried the light, dark and white versions of them. I drink them in my coffee quite a bit as well.
Dara P.
Dara P.

OMG my favorite!!! This is a very rich smooth taste!! The white chocolate is my favorite! On the rocks with water. Not to sweet or to strong. It's almost like a light Deseret! I would recommend!!
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN

Love this Godiva Liqueur. This is perfect for mixing into coffee or mixing into hot chocolate at night. It's creamy but doesn't have that fake taste. I love this as an addition to my bar and it is perfect for holiday season parties. Always a hit!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Garland, TX

This stuff makes the best chocolate martinis ever!! Smooth and sweet! Love this!
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Las Vegas, NV

If there were alcohol sent from heaven, this would be it. Granted, I'm a total sweet tooth and coffee and chocolate connoisseur. Straight shots or mixed in a cocktail, Godiva liqueur will make your taste buds happy. I've seen stations of these at weddings, and you bet that I'll have one at mine as a treat for my guests. Delicious!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM

Mmmmmmm, my favorite brand of chocolate liquor. Delicious and the alcohol content is t to high!
Erin L.
Erin L.
Stoughton, MA

Whats your favorite thing to mix this with?
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
I make it into a White Russian, of sorts. Yum!
Luz H.
Luz H.
Irving, TX

Wow! This seems like a good idea!! How do you drink it?!
Arili S.
Arili S.
Coffee
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Bloomington, IN

Can I get a "WOOT WOOT" for a future VoxBox with a huge bottle of this?! Haha!
Ablueday2 S.
Ablueday2 S.
Woot Woot!
ANG M.
ANG M.
New Baltimore, MI

Is this too milky and creamy where you'll get sick?
Laura S.
I always mix it in with coffee or cocoa. Its fine mixed
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Wilmington, CA

Wow I didn't even know these existed. Is there a white chocolate flavor?
yes, it's great