influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Carla B.
  • Of corse its good Christmas morning in your coffee but my favorite is Christmas Eve night I make myself a White Russian with stoli vanilla and an additional splash(or more than a splash) of white chocolate Godiva. in 18 reviews.

• Dana M.
  • Makes for excellent adult hot chocolate, chocolate martinis, or even just poured into a little cold-brewed coffee. in 12 reviews.

• Allison H.
  • This isn't something that I always have in my liquor cabinet but it's fun to make spiked ice cream milkshakes with if you're having a cookout or some other gathering in the summer. in 8 reviews.

• Natalia F.
  • Awesome chocolate liqueur, can just drink on the rocks, or make some Black/White Russians with it, chocolate martinis or other mixed drinks. in 8 reviews.

• Jessie L.
  • Godiva liqueur is one of my favorite additions to a chocolate martini or a "Jessie" martini, which is similar to an espresso martini. in 7 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Hayley A.

4 influensters found this helpful

I never had the previous formula, so I cannot comment on the changes. And I am no liqueur connoisseur at all. But I am a huge chocolate fan and this is yummy liquid chocolate with a nice, warm kick. A sip after supper is just right. Will try mixing it soon.

Carla B.

1 influenster found this helpful

I personally only drink liqueurs around the holidays and my go to over the past fre years is Godiva. I love it. Of corse its good Christmas morning in your coffee but my favorite is Christmas Eve night I make myself a White Russian with stoli vanilla and an additional splash(or more than a splash) of white chocolate Godiva. Yum yum yum!

NICOLE S.

1 influenster found this helpful

Oh. My. God. This liqueur is just amazing. It's perfect alone as a shot or you could try mixing it with other liquors (I tried it with Fireball - cinnamon & chocolate! - & also with RumChata because who doesn't like coconut & chocolate?) The alcohol content is so low you barely taste it.

Melissa M.

1 influenster found this helpful

A friend of mine got this for me for my birthday and it is fabulous. It really is just chocolate in a bottle. I mostly used it for sipping, but I think my next bottle I will try it in some cooking as well. Quite the chocolate indulgence.

Janell C.

1 influenster found this helpful

OMG! I love this stuff. The white chocolate is soo amazingly good. It has a bit of a kick but its perfect chilled or blended with ice. Its the perfect after dinner drink because its almost like a dessert.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Kelsey P.
    Kelsey P.

Can I get a "WOOT WOOT" for a future VoxBox with a huge bottle of this?! Haha!

9 answersAug 11 - 2014 - 12:42 p.m.
    Casandra P.
    Casandra P.

Chocolate Martinis anyone???

3 answersJul 29 - 2014 - 12:03 p.m.
    candida v.
    candida v.

i didnt know Godiva had drinks. do they sale it in their store or any liquore store?

1 answerSep 01 - 2015 - 12:05 a.m.
    Mercedes T.
    Mercedes T.

where exactly can I get this from? a

2 answersAug 23 - 2015 - 8:07 p.m.
    Sereniti C.
    Sereniti C.

What drinks are good for this? Cooking with it possible?

3 answersAug 09 - 2015 - 7:13 p.m.
    Melanie G.
    Melanie G.

Has anyone used this for baking?

3 answersAug 08 - 2015 - 12:29 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now