Godiva Liqueur

based on 870 reviews

Highlights
Carla B.
  • Of corse its good Christmas morning in your coffee but my favorite is Christmas Eve night I make myself a White Russian with stoli vanilla and an additional splash(or more than a splash) of white chocolate Godiva. in 18 reviews.

• Dana M.
  • Makes for excellent adult hot chocolate, chocolate martinis, or even just poured into a little cold-brewed coffee. in 12 reviews.

• Allison H.
  • This isn't something that I always have in my liquor cabinet but it's fun to make spiked ice cream milkshakes with if you're having a cookout or some other gathering in the summer. in 8 reviews.

• Natalia F.
  • Awesome chocolate liqueur, can just drink on the rocks, or make some Black/White Russians with it, chocolate martinis or other mixed drinks. in 8 reviews.

• Jessie L.
  • Godiva liqueur is one of my favorite additions to a chocolate martini or a "Jessie" martini, which is similar to an espresso martini. in 7 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Courtney M.

3 influensters found this helpful

I love all Godiva chocolate and this is just as good! I use this primarily
    In chocolate martinis or with a little bit of kahula. It is very good, but a little bit more on the expensive side.

Shannon  C.

3 influensters found this helpful

I love Godiva chocolate and this is no exception. I am not a big drinker but this has a nice chocolate taste and is great in mudslides

Heather L.

3 influensters found this helpful

delicious in a chocolate martini or to add to cocoa! the alcohol isn't super strong tasting, for those who do not like that.

Pamela P.

2 influensters found this helpful

If there were alcohol sent from heaven, this would be it. Granted, I'm a total sweet tooth and coffee and chocolate connoisseur. Straight shots or mixed in a cocktail, Godiva liqueur will make your taste buds happy. I've seen stations of these at weddings, and you bet that I'll have one at mine as a treat for my guests. Delicious!

Bonnie F.

2 influensters found this helpful

Love this Godiva Liqueur. This is perfect for mixing into coffee or mixing into hot chocolate at night. It's creamy but doesn't have that fake taste. I love this as an addition to my bar and it is perfect for holiday season parties. Always a hit!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Autumn F.
    Autumn F.

I have never seen this before. Are they any good? What does it taste like and do you mix it with something?

1 answerMay 19 - 2016 - 9:33 p.m.
    Trista K.
    Trista K.

can you make chocolate with this liquor?

2 answersMay 17 - 2016 - 2:07 p.m.
    Ashley L.
    Ashley L.

Do these really have a Chocolate flavor?

4 answersMay 15 - 2016 - 4:50 a.m.
    Vivianna M.
    Vivianna M.

With what can I mix this with? I think it would be just too sweet

1 answerMay 13 - 2016 - 2:56 p.m.
    Shannon J.
    Shannon J.

What would you mix this with?

4 answersMay 05 - 2016 - 11:02 p.m.
    Joanne's L.
    Joanne's L.

I've had the chocolate but haven't tried this does it taste like chocolate?

1 answerMay 05 - 2016 - 5:12 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now