Godiva Limited Edition Chocolate Mixes 3.9 oz uploaded by Lola E.Godiva Limited Edition Chocolate Mixes 3.9 oz uploaded by Brianna S.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Limited Edition Chocolate Mixes 3.9 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Godiva is my absolute favorite! I mean really who in their right mind doesn’t love a wonderfully good chocolate? I don’t think it compares to any other chocolate I’ve had in my 29 years of life. I would definitely recommend it to any chocolate lovers!
Ana A.
Montclair , CA
Who doesn’t love Godiva!!! If you ever stop by a store and haven’t try there chocolate cover strawberry’s do so!!! Also try there vanilla swirl ice cream it’s delicious 😋.. Don’t forget to become a member for free goodies.
Caryn W.
932 north 640 west american fork
I absolutely love chocolate but this one has to be the best one I’ve found! I can’t believe how good it was! I will definitely buy again! It’s a bit pricey for chocolate but so well worth it! Definitely repurchasing!
Mary B.
denver
Godiva chocolate is one of my favorite chocolates! I love Godiva chocolate covered strawberries the most but when I am not buying those, any chocolate would do. The flavor is so rich and really great paired with anything.
Kayla Y.
Wellsburg, WV
The Godiva Limited Edition Truffle was out of this world!! I ate it all to myself and normally im not a big chocolate person but this was extremely tasty and worth the price, as its a bit pricey for good chocolate!
April P.
Parma, Ohio
Stopped at Godiva in the mall and bought these and let me tell you they did not let me down. A really good variety and a really good taste. I love how smooth and delicious the chocolate was. I would recommend.
Whitney B.
Marysville , OH
Love love love I am a member of there store and go in and get boxes all the time. It is pricey but I think it's worth it. You won't find this qualities anywhere else. I would rebuy in a heart beat.
Belle Â.
My absolute favorite brand of chocolates. They’re a little expensive for chocolate but if you want good quality and love chocolate like me, then you’ll think these are worth it too. Godvia chocolates are super creamy and melt in your mouth. They taste so rich but not overwhelming.
Jessy C.
Angelina P.
Saint Louis , MO
Love getting and giving this assorted box of chocolates. Godiva is a high end chocolate brand that really makes you appreciate the flavor. I look forward to each season when they release a new themed box