Godiva Lava Cake Dark Truffle Chocolate Candy 4.3 oz uploaded by Mehwish M.

BY GODIVA #76 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Godiva lava cake dark truffle chocolate candy 4.3 oz see more...

Hannah D.
Canandaigua, NY
I don’t know what to even write as a review for this Godiva chocolate... can I be frank and just say it tastes like heaven? We have this in the gift shop at the hospital I work at and when I have a stressful day (which is practically every day) I can run down and grab one without feeling guilty about buying a bags worth because I’d have no self control around it.
Hanna S.
Binghamton, NY
These actually taste like a little drop of heaven, they are so good and creamy, they are veryyyy chocolatey and sweet though so if you are someone who doesn’t like that then I probably wouldn’t try these specific godiva chocolates, but there are plenty of other good ones out there too!
Alex S.
These truffles have been a favorite of my partner and I for around 3 years. We usually get these truffles in the dark chocolate sampler box and were thrilled to find these. The texture and flavor of the chocolate is rich and indulgent. Perfect way to end a romantic night in.
Chris G.
Kawkawlin, MI
I was not impressed with these Godiva chocolates whatsoever. Having been to many Godiva chocolate stores, these are no where’s near as good as what you can buy in Godiva stores themselves. Chocolate disappears quick in my house, but these lingered for quite some time. I definitely will not be buying these again.
valentina c.
Lantana, TX
Godiva is one of my favorite luxury chocolate brands, partially because they come up with such creative flavors. These truffles have a thin dark chocolate shell encasing a soft and creamy filling reminiscent of lava cake. So yummy and perfect as gifts.
janice n.
las vegas, nv
I love godiva lava cake dark choclate because it is different and taste it is affordable on sale or get value for money.I would also buy godiva when on sale or buy it at tj max or home goods at cheep price I alway recommend to my friend and family and buy it for gifts.
Reema A.
I like this because it is so creamy and full of chocolate flavor. I bought it more than twice. It is available in target . It is really so delicious. Just go buy it and try it with a cup of coffee you really going to enjoy it 💞
Cassie B.
California, MD
These chocolates are so delicious. I would eat them constantly while I was pregnant (oops). And I still crave them now. The hard chocolate shell with the soft creamy filling is just delightful. Dark chocolate is my favorite.
Sara S.
Fairfield, CA
Ok, these are ridiculously good. I’ve given these bags as gifts or part of a gift before for teachers or family members at Christmas. They are truly decadent and a go to favorite of mine when i am in need of chocolate!
Angela W.
Bardstown, KY
If I had to choose one dark chocolate to eat forever, it would be Godiva. It costs slightly more than some competitors chocolates but the quality taste is worth the slightly higher price. It’s absolutely delicious.
Dodie W.
Buffalo Mills , PA
Do they sell these in any grocery store chains?
Sharra F.
Vancouver, BC
Is this available anywhere other than Target?