Godiva Lava Cake Dark Truffle Chocolate Candy 4.3 oz uploaded by Mehwish M.

BY GODIVA #72 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Godiva lava cake dark truffle chocolate candy 4.3 oz see more...

Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
I don’t know what to even write as a review for this Godiva chocolate... can I be frank and just say it tastes like heaven? We have this in the gift shop at the hospital I work at and when I have a stressful day (which is practically every day) I can run down and grab one without feeling guilty about buying a bags worth because I’d have no self control around it.
Kati' S.
Tarpon Springs
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lava Cake Dark Chocolate truffles are absolutely decadent! They’re just the right amount to quell any sweet craving.

Place in microwave for a few seconds for an authentically warm lava cake experience then pop one into your mouth to embark on a mini dessert journey! 10/10 would recommend.
Chris G.
Kawkawlin, MI
I was not impressed with these Godiva chocolates whatsoever. Having been to many Godiva chocolate stores, these are no where’s near as good as what you can buy in Godiva stores themselves. Chocolate disappears quick in my house, but these lingered for quite some time. I definitely will not be buying these again.
Danielle C.
Farmington
Godiva makes excellent chocolate. It's Belgian granny approved. These dark chocolate lava truffles are no exception. Dark, rich, fudgy, wonderful. The small bag keeps the cost average, but these aren't carried everywhere i go and that's a shame. Try them, you'll be glad you did
Karyn G.
Stuarts Draft
I have been a huge fan of Godiva chocolates since my dad took me to the counter at Belks to let me pick some out over 35 years ago. However their Lava Cake Dark Truffle Chocolate candy leaves much to be desired. The cake part tastes off and has a processed flavor.
Tracey C.
The chocolate looks dark, but it tastes much sweeter than I expected. The "lava" is even sweeter! I love Godiva, but I couldn't eat more than one of these.
Bottom line: Godiva Lava Cake Dark Truffle Chocolate Candy 4.3 oz is a very sweet treat.
valentina c.
Lantana, TX
Godiva is one of my favorite luxury chocolate brands, partially because they come up with such creative flavors. These truffles have a thin dark chocolate shell encasing a soft and creamy filling reminiscent of lava cake. So yummy and perfect as gifts.
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love dark chocolate but these are my husbands favorite! Must be the “lava”
I can only eat a lil dark chocolate at a time cause they are so rich. These are and they are so good! If you like rich dark chocolate I would say you’ll love these.
Inga S.
Good quality chocolate, but very sweet, it is candy:) it is pricey, but can find good deals. I don’t buy it very often, usually go for different brand. It is very rich and too sweet. I always can find something better for my taste.
janice n.
Las Vegas , NV
I love godiva lava cake dark choclate because it is different and taste it is affordable on sale or get value for money.I would also buy godiva when on sale or buy it at tj max or home goods at cheep price I alway recommend to my friend and family and buy it for gifts.
Dodie W.
Buffalo Mills , PA
Do they sell these in any grocery store chains?
Sharra F.
Vancouver, BC
Is this available anywhere other than Target?