BY GODIVA

Godiva Individually Wrapped Mint Chocolate Chip Truffles Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

• I'm thinking about buying some. Has anyone tried these be...2 Answers
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
My all time favorite candy combination is chocolate and mint. These Godiva mint filled chocolates are the best thing I've ever tasted as far as that combo goes. My family knows that they are my weakness so whenever they want something from me they bring them to me and then ask lol 😂 sometimes I give in and sometimes I don't. Gotta love it when you get what you want 😊
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I gave 4 star as I’m not huge on mint chocolate but these are good and my sons favorite. He devours them when I can find them. They aren’t pricy for a good chocolate so that is nice. I buy them when I can find them. If you like mint chocolate give them a try
Andrea B.
Chicago
These are so good I love goovida!! Chocolate from here is amazing I love it so much! I would totally recommend getting these and I would get these for someone’s present honestly. They are super good!!!
Mark V.
Ewa Beach
I love minty chocolate but sometimes it could be too much, It is not the company’s fault but I give it 4/5 Stars because it is not my favorite chocolate and because I have an ON/OFF Relationship with minty chocolate.
Heather T.
Colfax, LA
Godiva is great smooth creamy and the mint chocolate is super good! Its so yummy when it melts in your mouth and its just yummy! I would rate it 10 stars if I could! A little pricey but you pay for what you get! Packaging is good and I usually buy these at Target!
Edgar G.
West Chicago, IL
Personally, one of my FAVORITE chocolates to eat. The taste is not powering like other mint chocolates. I don’t always buy chocolate, but when I do i know this goes into my cart IMMEDIATELY. It is a good guilty pleasure!
Rosario M.
Cranston , RI
I'm addicted to chocolate but I'm really pike what chocolate I eat. I love to eat this brand, the taste is really good and delicious 😋 is the best chocolate that I ever try ( and I try a lot chocolate) love it love it
Taylor J.
The perfect mix of mint and chocolate come together in a rich mixture that I loved! The texture is perfect, and they make a great gift for a chocolate lover! Price point is average for an above average treat.
Miranda V.
I don’t normally like anything mint flavored but I saw these on sale and decided to try them and I actually really liked them! They have a great flavor and aren’t too minty! The chocolate is really good as well
Mari O.
Roanoke, TX
I love mint flavored chocolate. Godiva makes such delicious rich dark chocolate. I'm glad that they made one with mint flavor. I will definitely buy them over and over again. I do recommend this item.
Rebekah F.
I'm thinking about buying some. Has anyone tried these before, and are they good?