Godiva Holiday Truffles Bar uploaded by Victoria H.

BY GODIVA

• How are the different than the normal truffle bars? Are t...4 Answers
  • Is the peppermint overpowering?3 Answers
  • Which paring do you recommend trying? It looks like there...3 Answers
Godiva Holiday Truffles Bar

Start your review of Godiva Holiday Truffles Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nelly C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I believe I was gifted on of these bars for the holidays and that's how I discovered my love for Godiva.

I love Godiva! The chocolates are so rich and creamy and completely melts in your mouth. It is totally worth a splurge. Every time I'm at the mall I always drop by to grab some kind of chocolate. The also have a rewards program and you earn free chocolate on your birthday.
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
There is something about chocolate and raspberry that just go hand in hand and Godiva has figured it out! I love giving these away as tiny gifts for people to indulge in!
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
Has got to be one of the best chocolate out there. It is my favorite chocolate brand to give to my family during the holiday season. It tastes like absolute heaven.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,652 reviews
I love Godiva! I ordered a bunch of these off amazon for Christmas gifts and everyone was crazy about them! The chocolate is absolutely beautiful and a wide variety of flavors, and the box is very pretty and doesn’t even have to be wrapped. Highly recommend!
Vane E.
Orlando, FL
I love anything Godiva. It’s just good quality chocolate. You can use a members reward too so you can always get points and things on sale. It’s so delicious and authentic I wouldn’t trade it for any other
Breanna H.
Louisville
I love chocolate and Godiva is one of my favorites! This children’s is so rich and delicious! I eat these about once every two months because they are pretty expensive for a small chocolate bar
Mislay C.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love anything from Godiva but the holiday truffles bar is the best collection they have I go for it every year, it's not too sweet and doesn't make you feel like you have this crazy sugar high but it works wonders on those day where you're just craving something sweet.
Jasmine S.
Albuquerque, NM
Honestly godiva is like one of the best chocolates and their truffles are the best. These bars are amazing cause they give the holiday feel of waking up on Christmas mornings and drinking hot chocolate while opening Christmas gifts
Ashley F.
Eagan , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Godiva is one of my go to chocolate brands. And their holiday candy cane bars are amazing the chocolate just melts in your mouth with that little crunch of candy cane inside is just delicious
ash f.
Rochester, NY
I absolutely love eating these they're sweet but not too sweet and whenever I'm craving something little bit sugary this is my go to treat! I highly recommend trying to these out, you'll love it a lot!
Samantha M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How are the different than the normal truffle bars? Are they mint?
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
Angela W.
Is the peppermint overpowering?
Rachel R.
Sweden
I would like to try this but how does it tastes?