BY GODIVA

This 36 piece Gold Ballotin with classic gold ribbon is an irresistible assortment of delicious reasons to indulge in fine chocolates. Scrumptious chocolate pralines, luscious ganaches, creamy caramels, and indulgent chocolate truffles alongside your favorite Godiva chocolates & classics. Finished with a classic, two-toned gold and brown ribbon, it's the perfect gift for your favorite chocolate lover. 36 pieces. Kosher OU-D. 14.6 oz.

Buy on Bloomin...
Nelly C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love assorted chocolates because sometimes I prefer a little of bit everything. This box does it for me. Also, it's perfect for gifting.

I love Godiva! The chocolates are so rich and creamy and completely melts in your mouth. It is totally worth a splurge. Every time I'm at the mall I always drop by to grab some kind of chocolate. The also have a rewards program and you earn free chocolate on your birthday.
Nataly A.
Brooklyn
Godiva is so overrated and overpriced. I bought a box as a gift for Valentine's Day for my BF, and it was $32 for 16 pieces of chocolate. He didn't care do it much and once I tried them, I realized that one bite was costing me $2 a piece. He would've been happier with 32 Reese's cups TBH
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
For Christmas every year, we get boxes of a variety of Godiva chocolates, and they are always all amazing. Even flavors I normally don’t like taste delicious when baked into one of these treats. No matter the form — truffle, square, bark — these are to die for 💛
Keisha R.
Providence, RI
I have a store in my city that I always run in and pick out chocolates 😭 love these chocolates literally my weakness! Also love buying these for special holidays as a gift! I also tried the drinks in store and they are sooooo GOOD!!
Etta R.
Chesapeake
Great gift to give to people during the holidays. All of them are always yummy, I don’t feel like they have a bad chocolate in the box. Can tend to be a little pricey, but they box is fancy looking so you don’t have to wrap them!
Farrah Q.
Scranton, PA
I got some at Macy’s to give as gifts and they are just luxurious. The chocolates themselves are delicious and so smooth and rich, and the packaging is divine. It makes such a perfect gift for nearly anyone!
Morgan K.
Charlotte, NC
My parents get this for me for Christmas every year. I look forward to it year round. Every chocolate in it is great, the packaging is gorgeous. This is such a great gift
Holly W.
Phenix City
This collection is amazing! It gives a nice variety of chocolates, perfect for any occasion or just when you need a chocolate fix. The flavor is creamy and delicious. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Miranda S.
Tampa, FL
Best chocolate in the world. They are flavorful and creamy. So many options and varieties. Only bad thing is how expensive they are. But they're so worth the price.
Erica C.
harleysville
Great gift for someone around the holidays. These chocolates are delicious and the packaging is really appealing. We keep these around the office to snack on and every flavor is great!
Aliyah M.
HIALEAH GARDENS, FL
Which do you prefer Godiva or lindor?
Donna B.
Is Godiva nicer than Lindt?
Patricia W.
Doral, FL
How good is this chocolate presentation?
MARQUITA J.
Is this a good box of chocolates
Donna B.
Is Godiva nicer than Lindt?