BY GODIVA

This 36 piece Gold Ballotin with classic gold ribbon is an irresistible assortment of delicious reasons to indulge in fine chocolates. Scrumptious chocolate pralines, luscious ganaches, creamy caramels, and indulgent chocolate truffles alongside your favorite Godiva chocolates & classics. Finished with a classic, two-toned gold and brown ribbon, it's the perfect gift for your favorite chocolate lover. 36 pieces. Kosher OU-D. 14.6 oz.

Nelly C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love assorted chocolates because sometimes I prefer a little of bit everything. This box does it for me. Also, it's perfect for gifting.

I love Godiva! The chocolates are so rich and creamy and completely melts in your mouth. It is totally worth a splurge. Every time I'm at the mall I always drop by to grab some kind of chocolate. The also have a rewards program and you earn free chocolate on your birthday.
Nataly A.
Brooklyn
Godiva is so overrated and overpriced. I bought a box as a gift for Valentine's Day for my BF, and it was $32 for 16 pieces of chocolate. He didn't care do it much and once I tried them, I realized that one bite was costing me $2 a piece. He would've been happier with 32 Reese's cups TBH
Meagan L.
Hearne, TX
Oh my gosh this is THE BEST chocolate box ever!!!! Every piece tastes so luxurious and special.. I always savor every bite! A great gift to give to any chocoholic!
Erica C.
harleysville
Great gift for someone around the holidays. These chocolates are delicious and the packaging is really appealing. We keep these around the office to snack on and every flavor is great!
Nikki R.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely delicious, Very creamy rich and dark. It's not crazy overpowering or too much to have more than one. I actually got it as a Valentines gift from my brother. I ended up eating the whole thing in just two days!! Definitely recommend it. It's a must try, Must have.
Karina C.
Strasburg , VA
This was honestly, by far, the best gift I’ve ever received. Not only is this one of my favorite chocolate brands, it came in super cute packaging, the assortment was amazing! The only downfall was it didn’t last much more than about 3hrs, but that may be consumer error.
Sarah C.
This was pretty good but it was not my favored that I’ve ever had. Some of the flavors were not good and I was missing 2 chocolates out of my box. But over all they were decent. They are a little over priced but maybe another type would have been better
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love thiss!!! If you are a chocolate love you will appreciate this assortment of delicate and rich chocolates. Only thing I will say is that they are pretty pricey but you get what you pay for so at the end of the day if you want something quality it’s worth buying.
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
For Christmas every year, we get boxes of a variety of Godiva chocolates, and they are always all amazing. Even flavors I normally don’t like taste delicious when baked into one of these treats. No matter the form — truffle, square, bark — these are to die for 💛
Mou C.
Bronx, NY
It’s so expensive for chocolate but idc I love it. I buy it whenever I can and if you haven’t tried it yet, I recommend you try it as soon as possible lol it’s so good
Reaz A.
Hialeah Gardens, FL
Which do you prefer Godiva or lindor?
Donna B.
Is Godiva nicer than Lindt?
MARQUITA J.
Is this a good box of chocolates
Patricia W.
Doral, FL
How good is this chocolate presentation?
Wendy H.
Are these similar to Neuhaus chocolates?