BY GODIVA #93 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

This 36 piece Gold Ballotin with classic gold ribbon is an irresistible assortment of delicious reasons to indulge in fine chocolates. Scrumptious chocolate pralines, luscious ganaches, creamy caramels, and indulgent chocolate truffles alongside your favorite Godiva chocolates & classics. Finished with a classic, two-toned gold and brown ribbon, it's the perfect gift for your favorite chocolate lover. 36 pieces. Kosher OU-D. 14.6 oz.

Buy on Bloomin...
Nelly C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love assorted chocolates because sometimes I prefer a little of bit everything. This box does it for me. Also, it's perfect for gifting.

I love Godiva! The chocolates are so rich and creamy and completely melts in your mouth. It is totally worth a splurge. Every time I'm at the mall I always drop by to grab some kind of chocolate. The also have a rewards program and you earn free chocolate on your birthday.
لميسة  .
queens
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can we just take a moment to appreciate this chocolate? I mean I have never came across a chocolate that’s so rich, moist , smooth and melts like butter inside the mouth. This is both mine and my boyfriend’s favorite chocolate because we both love the texture and taste.
Jessy C.
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
Okay when I think of assorted chocolates, delicious chocolate comes to mind. They should almost all be appetizing and for everyone. Some of these just didn’t strike my fancy. Wait, actually, almost none of them striked my fancy.. and I am a total chocolate lover. Very disappointed!
Karina C.
Strasburg , VA
This was honestly, by far, the best gift I’ve ever received. Not only is this one of my favorite chocolate brands, it came in super cute packaging, the assortment was amazing! The only downfall was it didn’t last much more than about 3hrs, but that may be consumer error.
Sarah C.
This was pretty good but it was not my favored that I’ve ever had. Some of the flavors were not good and I was missing 2 chocolates out of my box. But over all they were decent. They are a little over priced but maybe another type would have been better
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
For Christmas every year, we get boxes of a variety of Godiva chocolates, and they are always all amazing. Even flavors I normally don’t like taste delicious when baked into one of these treats. No matter the form — truffle, square, bark — these are to die for 💛
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always get these as a holiday gift, and once I open them you can consorted them gone!- a bit pricy, but worth every penny - they are amazing!- they don’t conspire to any other chocolate!- these are rich and full of bold flavor!- ahh my mouth is watering just thinking about them!- don’t leave them on your night stand -
Farrah Q.
Scranton , PA
I got some at Macy’s to give as gifts and they are just luxurious. The chocolates themselves are delicious and so smooth and rich, and the packaging is divine. It makes such a perfect gift for nearly anyone!
Aliyah M.
Which do you prefer Godiva or lindor?
Donna B.
Is Godiva nicer than Lindt?
Patricia W.
Doral, FL
How good is this chocolate presentation?
MARQUITA J.
Is this a good box of chocolates
Janelle W.
Sharon Hill, PA
How do i get a voxbox or at least get things on here on mobile