BY GODIVA

This 36 piece Gold Ballotin with classic gold ribbon is an irresistible assortment of delicious reasons to indulge in fine chocolates. Scrumptious chocolate pralines, luscious ganaches, creamy caramels, and indulgent chocolate truffles alongside your favorite Godiva chocolates & classics. Finished with a classic, two-toned gold and brown ribbon, it's the perfect gift for your favorite chocolate lover. 36 pieces. Kosher OU-D. 14.6 oz.

Buy on Bloomin...
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Foodie Expert
I remember going to a hotel in Orlando Florida that had a Godiva chocolatier shop inside it's little shops and I becaome obsessed with the chocolate then. however now that I no longer live in Florida, I am forced to buy the boxes of chocolates and I'm not mad about it at all. I really like the keepsake boxes though because they are more personal than just gifting a box of chocolates. they're meant to keep the chocolates fresh,and seem like you put more thought into the gift. I'm also never disappointed by the amount of chocolates I receive as well as the flavor of chocolates I get either! they are just always so good that no matter what I get I always end up eating them all!
Viannie V.
Viannie V.
Orlando, FL
I recently purchased this 32 piece set for my daughter for her birthday at the Godiva shop. I was so happy to grab this on sale when it's normally $56. I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate but these were the exception. They were delicious and I just loved the variety of chocolates available. We purchased the dark chocolate set and it was beautifully wrapped. Inside a guide was available with a description of the chocolates. I would recommend this set as a gift for birthday, anniversary or for a special occasion. I would repurchase even at full price.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Foodie Expert
I recently bought this 32 pc. Spring Box and I was very impressed. I wasn't sure they could top February's Coupe d'amour box (which were amazing), but this one is a close second. I love that they included a bunch of truffles in this box, my favorite ones were the cannoli, biscotti, and the strawberry banana. As a longtime Godiva fan, sometimes the ballotins get a little, eh, repetitive, but the inclusion of special spring truffles really took this one to the next level. Good job Godiva!
s b.
s b.
I mean, does it ever get better than the real thing? Godiva chocolate truffles are food of the gods. These came in perfect condition, at a competitive price, and were absolutely adored. This selection was especially nice as a gift and much appreciated by the recipients. The straight, main-line dark chocolate truffles are even better, two orders of magnitude beyond celestial. I can recommend these without a moment's hesitation.
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
Foodie Expert
These are such an amazing present (for yourself, or someone you particularly like.) The box is gorgeous, I gifted it to a friend's mother and she was super impressed. The candies themselves are also really beautiful.

Though these are pricey, the one thing about Godiva that's great is that their chocolate is always quality. These are melt in your mouth, smooth, rich chocolate. I liked all the flavors in this box.
karmila M.
karmila M.
fredericksburg
Foodie Expert
Oh yes!! best thing to have in the spring time!! I purchased this as a present for my husband on valentine's day. Although I ordered it online, I was very glad to see that they arrived without any heat damage and tasted very fresh. He was thrilled and impressed with the consistent, rich quality and the lack of cloying sweetness other truffles can have.
Highly recommended.
Karla R.
Karla R.
Flowery Br, GA
I love Godiva since Forever. I consider myself a chocoholic and this chocolate are so delicious nothing can ever compare to Godiva . When I was in high school at the end of each semester I will buy the 16 pieces box and share a chocolate with my favorites teachers to show them the appreciation for all the have done for me it mean a lot after seen their smile .
Samara K.
Samara K.
Denver, CO
I love these chocolates! I love their flavor and I love the box and I really love the cute shapes they come in! I really love these types of chocolate in general because during the holidays I never look at the listed chocolates and each one is a mystery so my dad and I battle on who can eat the most before we find the fruit flavored ones.
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Riverview , Fl
I actually received these for my birthday and oh my goodness, yum! Full disclaimer, I would eat a sock if it was covered in chocolate, but it would have to be good chocolate. And this is GOOD chocolate! Creamy, smooth and you can taste the chocolate!! Even with filling the chocolate is the star! So so good. I can never pass up Godiva!
Maria D.
Maria D.
Tampa, FL
I received this box of chocolates as an Easter gift from my husband. Every night I eat one chocolate, and it is like opening up a little gift for myself. Sometimes I look at the guide and pick one out, and other times I allow myself to be surprised. These are a little on the pricey side, but they are so delicious that it is worth it!
Aliyah M.
Aliyah M.
Which do you prefer Godiva or lindor?
Donna B.
Donna B.
Is Godiva nicer than Lindt?
Janelle W.
Janelle W.
Sharon Hill, PA
How do i get a voxbox or at least get things on here on mobile
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Foodie Expert
Are these similar to Neuhaus chocolates?
MARQUITA J.
MARQUITA J.
Foodie Expert
Is this a good box of chocolates