Godiva Desserts Truffles and Candy Bars 3.5 oz uploaded by Genesis C.

BY GODIVA

Godiva desserts truffles and candy bars 3.5 oz see more...

K. M.
I truely love these chocolates! They melt in your mouth and have the perfect crunch. It lasts you a while and perfect for every occassion. Guys i reccommend getting this for your special someone for valentines or any special occassion. You wont regret it!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My guilty pleasure. I sometimes have to avoid looking at this store or I will go and buy these specifically. The flavor and price on this bag is just amazing and I sometimes just can’t resist spending a ton of money getting like ten of them.
Jessica Q.
San Jose, CA
Yum. I don’t really like this brand, it has a weird kind of taste to it like it’s fuzzy 🤦🏻‍♀️. I can describe the taste but I just don’t like it very much. It tastes cheap. And is cheap.
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
I am hoping these are as good as the hot cocoa I tried during this past holiday. It was so rich! I finished the container in a week. It is a must try if you love chocolate or cocoa ❤ The price was not too bad either
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
Purchased at: JCPenney
I love Godiva chocolate, whether it’s the raspberry cream bar or the solid chocolate brick. The chocolate is rich, smooth, and satisfying with just a little. Sure it’s a bit pricey, but I feel like it’s worth it for the quality. It’s a great treat every once in a while. I definitely repurchase it
Montana V.
San Antonio, TX
Please do your significant other a favor and go grab this for the next big occasion! You’ll eat the first piece and wind up looking at an empty bag! This is that good of chocolate, so please go get you some if you haven’t tried it already!
madison t.
Saint Petersburg
They’re rich & melt in your mouth. it’s a great snack to keep in your bag! they’re not expensive for a bag of these. One of the best chocolates. it comes in a bag filled with about 10. I have these at most of my partys.
Nicole D.
Coconut Creek
You honestly can’t go wrong with Godiva. The chocolate is just delicious. So creamy and decadent. It literally makes you close your eyes when you eat it. A little pricey but worth it.
Chelsea C.
I call these little bites of heaven because hey truly taste like it. Godiva is a little up there in price especially for something like chocolate but trust me it's different than any other chocolate you've had before. I could sit and eat these all day and I haven't met a person who doesn't love these. They come in cut little bags making them awesome to add to any birthday or Christmas gift and trust me whoever you give these to will love them. That's if you can honestly keep from hoarding them all for yourself
Melaine S.
Osawatomie, KS
The price can be limiting but I will buy from Dillards or Kohls on a occasion after shopping with my Hubby as it is the chocolate he bought me on special Dates and Anniversaries. It was always a splurge and feeling of something special. It made the evening or day just feel a little more luxurious. So yes why a cheaper chocolate can be found when you can not afford Diamonds or furs a nice splurge that is manageable is Godiva. You want to do something for someone who has went through a rough time Godiva and a card, a nice mug and special Tea encourages someone to pamper themselves for even a hour to just take care of them. A affordable special gif for the special person too!