GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsGodiva
Dark Chocolate With Coconut Instant Pudding Mix, 412 oz Box

Godiva Dark Chocolate With Coconut Instant Pudding Mix, 4.12 oz Box

by Godiva

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Godiva Dark Chocolate With Coconut Instant Pudding Mix, 4.12 oz Box!
Brenda L.
Columbia, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best pudding I have ever tried. I bought some of this at Christmas time and made several different things with it. It was really delicious. Highly recommend if you love pudding.
Jacquelyne B.
Clifton Park
Amazing! So delicious and smooth. Very easy to make and set quickly. Loved by the whole family.
Roxanne C.
Hockley, TX
My family and I are obsessed with these puddings. We got one at the store and went back for a ton more. It's so good. Goods really an understatement. It's amazing! You can't go wrong with their puddings!
Wafaa R.
Chicago
This a delicious product if your a chocolate lover and I love chocolate and I love the rich flavor. I wouldn’t improve the product because it is what I have expected yes I would buy it again and agaun
Romina A.
Aventura, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It was really good, very rich. It’s great as a dessert for the kids and myself. You don’t need much of it because it is so rich. You can also add different topping on top.
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
This tasted okay. It fulfilled a craving for chocolate mousse that I was having at the Time but it wasn’t spectacular. It was sort overly sweet but without having any real flavor. I really only could eat a few bites before my teeth started hurting but it wasn’t particularly chocolatey or flavorful.
Danielle B.
Roanoke, VA
So its chocolate so yes its awesome. Trying to find healthier options and they say dark chocolate is the better go to. Its tasty and doesn't have a bitter dark chocolate taste like I thought it would and it's awesome if you throw raspberries or strawberries in the mix too! Super cheap and its plenty for later or to share.
AnnMarie H.
Port Jervis, NY
Omg I love this stuff. It tastes amazing .smooth chocolate Flavor with a nice enough hint of coconut. And you can't beat the price
Shastin M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I bought this on a whim last year and wow. It’s delicious! The price point is great and it’s so easy to prepare.
caitlin T.
Charleston, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a very tasty pudding for dark lovers. Easy to make. A little pricey for pudding but I get it on sale. It's thick and creamy and tasty

Looking for your answer?