Godiva Dark Chocolate Truffles uploaded by Cassandra L.Godiva Dark Chocolate Truffles uploaded by Daniela S.Godiva Dark Chocolate Truffles uploaded by adriana m.

BY GODIVA

Cori P.
Harlingen , TX
Godiva Dark Chocolate Truffles When I want to indulge, these are the way to go. They are truly decadent and are by far the best truffles I’ve had. They are a little pricey but so, so worth the price! Outer chocolate shell has a nice snap and the center is full of creamy, richly intense dark chocolate! Absolutely wonderful!!!
Jennifer M.
This is seriously the best chocolate i have ever tried.. this is my go to chocolate everytime im in need of die hard need chocolate😂😂😂 love love love smooth as possible yet it gives you all that youre looking for in one piece. If you love chocolate go out in buy it, trust me you wont regret it😉
Ashton K.
These are super smooth and creamy. They just melt in your mouth with a rich velvety taste. The distinct slightly bittersweet taste of dark chocolate is amazing. I always keep a jar of these on my desk at home and eat a few a day. These  are a staple in my house.
Jamhile A.
YUUUUUUMMMMMM!!! How could someone not like these, the filling is amazing the outside is so yummy. The combination of the hard chocolate outside and gooey inside is delicious these little guys are worth the money and calorie splurge
Anna N.
Charlotte, NC
These chocolates are to die for! I love that they are individually wrapped for a quick grab without over indulging. These chocolates are rich in flavor and i find that after one (or two) I am satisfied! Highly recommend!
Kate H.
Godiva is easily the best chocolate brand that can be found in almost any store as well as on their website. They’re a little more expensive than some other brands but also well worth the price hike.
Cecy S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Truffles. Truffles. Truffles. This chocolate is a gift from the gods of chocolate to human kind!
I love the richness of the chocolate and smoothness of the inside.
One of my favorites!
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love Godiva. And I love truffles. This product is great. But it’s not amazing. It lacks that in store Godiva taste and feel. It’s great for a quick fix, but I always end up just going to the store itself because it doesn’t quite do it for me. Also I find it’s a bit milky for dark chocolate. But it’s still tasty so it doesn’t matter as much.
Nickay V.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Ahhh. Melt in your mouth chocolate. I absolutely love Godiva truffles. They are the best. Every flavor that I have tried has been delicious. You seriously can't go wrong with Godiva chocolates.
Emily S.
Pittsfield, MA
I think “truffle “ is a bit misleading here. They’re just solid pieces of chocolate. I’d rather spend my calories elsewhere. At least with dove you get a”fortune”...
joceline m.
They look good 😍 where can I find them?
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Are these as good as they look?
Ashley H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How do these compare to lindor?