Godiva Dark Chocolate Truffles uploaded by Cassandra L.Godiva Dark Chocolate Truffles uploaded by Daniela S.Godiva Dark Chocolate Truffles uploaded by adriana m.

BY GODIVA

Morgan P.
Ashland, OH
As a diabetic I count on my sweets to be perfect since I do not get to indulge often. Luckily this is the perfect sweet treat, and a huge bonus that it does not spike my sugar very much. Plus- there’s almonds so it is healthy, right?!?!😘
Danielle L.
New Orleans, LA
I LOVE these. When it comes to chocolate, I’m extremely picky. I only like dark chocolate, and I hate when chocolate seems waxy. This is why I love these godivas! They’re creamy and dark and just overall terrific! Highly recommend
Katy T.
Allendale, MI
Godiva is seriously the BEST chocolate, especially when it comes to dark chocolate. Sometimes the taste can be too bitter when using other brands, but this is perfect. It is sweet, but has enough edge to still make it good. I would definitely recommend!
Skylynn H.
Oml I can’t get enough of these I love chocolate so much even though I get acne because of it I don’t care. The chocolate is so smooth but not to sweet and it doesn’t leave that weird taste in your mouth
Jamhile A.
Cookeville, TN
YUUUUUUMMMMMM!!! How could someone not like these, the filling is amazing the outside is so yummy. The combination of the hard chocolate outside and gooey inside is delicious these little guys are worth the money and calorie splurge
Lisa G.
A little pricey but definitely delicious. I’m only deducting one star for the price because other than that they’re delicious and easy to unwrap. If you’re buying them in a Godiva store remember to have a Godiva rewards card and if you spend $10 you’ll get a free truffle once a month!
Jennifer M.
This is seriously the best chocolate i have ever tried.. this is my go to chocolate everytime im in need of die hard need chocolate😂😂😂 love love love smooth as possible yet it gives you all that youre looking for in one piece. If you love chocolate go out in buy it, trust me you wont regret it😉
Anna N.
Charlotte, NC
These chocolates are to die for! I love that they are individually wrapped for a quick grab without over indulging. These chocolates are rich in flavor and i find that after one (or two) I am satisfied! Highly recommend!
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
Very rich and flavorful. Satisfied with this product although a bit pricey. Chocolate should not be so expensive especially when purchased in a drug store. The value is good and i would recommend it to others.
Kim B.
Belfair, WA
Godiva is another fave! If you love to bake chocolate delights, the Godiva baking chocolate is a must. Their chocolate puddings are excellent! Godiva is another melt-in-your-mouth chocolate truffle delight!
Jossi M.
San Antonio, TX
They look good 😍 where can I find them?
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
Are these as good as they look?
Ashley H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How do these compare to lindor?