Godiva Dark Chocolate Sea Salt - 3.1 oz uploaded by Lacey B.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Dark Chocolate Sea Salt - 3.1 oz see more...

Deanna C.
San Angelo, TX
Godiva Dark Chocolate Sea Salt - 3.1 oz
The Godiva Dark Chocolate Sea Salt bae is my guilty pleasure! It’s the perfect blend of sweet and salty! It also makes a great addition to an elegant gift basket! It is absolutely worth every penny, and you will be going back for more!
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
OMG, this is yummy! The quality of the dark chocolate is superb and the touch of sea salt is delicious! Godiva chocolate tends to be a little bit pricey but since I only buy it as a special treat, it isn’t so bad. I will continue to buy this as a guilty pleasure.
JessicaMae S.
Las Vegas
Omg I crave these when I’m on my period! They instantly melt in your mouth! The smooth sweet bitter chocolate just coasts your taste buds and takes them on a chocolate ride of a life time!
Morgan G.
Wilmington
I’m absolutely obsessed with chocolate and especially dark chocolate! This is my go to for movie nights or binge snacking! It has the perfect amount of sea salt to even out the richness of the chocolate!
Chantelle S.
This is my husband’s favorite chocolate bar. I love the touch of salt with the slight bitterness of the dark chocolate in this chocolate bar. This bar is on the more expensive side but you can tell in the way it melts in your mouth and how smooth the chocolate is. This is a more complex tasting chocolate and well worth the price.
Becky S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy bar is a perfect combination of 3 things I really enjoy, dark chocolate, sea salt and the #Godiva brand! It's delicious with a combination of salty and a touch of sweet.
Matea R.
Loma Linda , CA
Anything Godiva is going to be amazing. I love their dark chocolate, and chocolate covered strawberries. Always creamy, and not too sweet or bitter. Always so many options to choose from. As much as I love it, it’s a bit pricey for me. But they still don’t disappoint!
Sierra W.
Durham, NC
Love Godiva chocolate, its a special sweet treat with great quality chocolate. This combination of sweet and salty is amazing! You can get these at the Godiva store and also at specialty stores. Perfect stocking stuffer for Christmas! Try one out today!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Godiva is a fabulous, creamy, rich tasting chocolate candy. The Sea Salt Dark Chocolate is a wonderful, satisfying, healthy treat that will satisfy your cravings. Pair it with a great glass of wine.
Marlene P.
Creamy dark chocolate and the taste of salt seems to come about the palette toward the end of the experience. Kind of odd but ok. Can only eat a little at a time so the bar will last a while.