Godiva Dark Chocolate Mint Pearls, 1.5000-ounces (Pack of 6) uploaded by Kaily B.Godiva Dark Chocolate Mint Pearls, 1.5000-ounces (Pack of 6) uploaded by Shastri D.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Dark Chocolate Pearls are little confections of chocolate perfection. Godiva Pearls are packaged in take-me-with-you tins so that you never have to leave your Godiva far behind. Take yours everywhere, but be prepared to share. 4 tins. (1.5 oz.... see more...

Aimee G.
El cielo en la tierra! Estos chocolates son el final! Delicioso sabor con una combinación exquisita de chocolate y menta.
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So decadent and delicious and well worth the money. Godiva chocolates are delicious. This mint one bears after 8!
Kathryn C.
Cleveland
These are really tasty and addicting! I’ve kept these in my desk drawer and purse for when I needed a little bit of sweetness, but once I started eating them I couldn’t stop! Very hard to not eat the whole container.
Julia B.
Godiva has amazing deliciously rich chocolate not too sweet full-bodied flavor and of course they make amazing coffee too they have. Of flavors and textures and I will definitely be buying again
Tegan G.
BEST. SNACK. EVER. curing the chocolate craving while busting out all the flavor competition
Talia J.
Snellville , GA
I usually don’t like mint with chocolate at all. But my mom bought them and wanted me to try one. To my surprise, I really liked it. I like the way that the chocolate melts in your mouth like butter on lobster. It’s soooo satisfying.
Chantelle K.
Lihue
when working at Macy's I came across this chocolate and tried a variety. my favorite is the dark chocolate mint pearls. although it's pricey, I usually buy them when on sale. I only eat it after holidays because they're usually on sale or clearance.
C K.
Godiva dark chocolate mint candy is very delicious and the dark chocolate is supposed to be healthy and it's very creamy like with a hint of mint.
Michiella S.
San Diego, CA
Rich and delicious. So fun to eat and too easy to pop in your mouth. This brand is always quality so it beats others as their chocolate pearls are soft. A little on the pricey side so consider it a treat yourself buy.
Chelsea B.
Chanhassen, MN
I had one of these tins in my purse for a long time, I thought it would be nice to take a tiny bite of chocolate whenever I feel like I need one but these weren’t as amazing as I would hope.