Godiva Dark Chocolate Mint Pearls, 1.5000-ounces (Pack of 6) uploaded by Kaily B.Godiva Dark Chocolate Mint Pearls, 1.5000-ounces (Pack of 6) uploaded by Shastri D.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Dark Chocolate Pearls are little confections of chocolate perfection. Godiva Pearls are packaged in take-me-with-you tins so that you never have to leave your Godiva far behind. Take yours everywhere, but be prepared to share. 4 tins. (1.5 oz.... see more...

Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
I love these so much. I have one in every single one of my bags and purses. They taste amazing and melt in your mouth. I was surprised they didn’t melt in my bag when I was outside in over 100 degree heat for a while.
Kylie S.
Leduc, WY
These little pearls are less effective than a mint, but so much better. Also I usually end up eating the whole container in two minutes!
Lindsey Z.
Langley
This chocolate is delicious. I carry it with me to curb any sweet tooth cravings. The chocolate literally melts in your mouth
Brittney 🌸.
Toronto, ON
I absolutely love the Godiva pearls. The container is sleek and very portable. It’s a bit on the expensive side, but you are getting premium chocolate. In comparison to alternatives, it’s definitely my favourite expensive chocolate.
Emily C.
Old Tappan, NJ
so i’ve tried the dark chocolate pearls and i love them. bittersweet and the perfect size for snacking on the go.
Aimee G.
Miami
El cielo en la tierra! Estos chocolates son el final! Delicioso sabor con una combinación exquisita de chocolate y menta.
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So decadent and delicious and well worth the money. Godiva chocolates are delicious. This mint one bears after 8!
Kathryn C.
Cleveland
These are really tasty and addicting! I’ve kept these in my desk drawer and purse for when I needed a little bit of sweetness, but once I started eating them I couldn’t stop! Very hard to not eat the whole container.
Julia B.
Godiva has amazing deliciously rich chocolate not too sweet full-bodied flavor and of course they make amazing coffee too they have. Of flavors and textures and I will definitely be buying again
Tegan G.
BEST. SNACK. EVER. curing the chocolate craving while busting out all the flavor competition