Godiva Dark Chocolate Mint Pearls, 1.5000-ounces (Pack of 6) uploaded by Kaily B.Godiva Dark Chocolate Mint Pearls, 1.5000-ounces (Pack of 6) uploaded by Shastri D.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Dark Chocolate Pearls are little confections of chocolate perfection. Godiva Pearls are packaged in take-me-with-you tins so that you never have to leave your Godiva far behind. Take yours everywhere, but be prepared to share. 4 tins. (1.5 oz.... see more...

Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I just love these chocolates. They are so rich and they are a great flavor. They melt in your mouth and taste so good. A little pricey but so worth it.
Stephanie L.
Edmonton, AB
I always keep one of these little tins in my handbag. A tiny indulgent treat and the perfect cure to chocolate cravings. Far more classy to offer someone once of these chocolate mint pearls than offering them a breathe mint or gum.
Lauren J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've had the regular dark chocolate pearls. I can only imagine what these are like. Definitely something new to try.
Kaily B.
Lakeland, FL
These are so good!! I got the regular dark chocolate ones and I'm obsessed. They're like addicting you just can't eat one.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
These are so yummy. Just thinking about them has me excited! I love these & really want to go get some now!
Laure M.
Like to keep in my purse for a small chocolate fix when needed. It is also a good for after meal mint.
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My boyfriend picked these up at the airport for a little treat. They have the perfect amount of sweet chocolately goodness and minty feel!
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I receive these as a gift every year at Christmas Godiva Chocolate is an old family tradition. Godiva Chocolatier is an amazing company and offers exceptional variety. I also follow them online and am signed up on the web page. The site is easy to use and very engaging.
Lia L.
I got them as part of a gift and finished them off really quickly. Sure they're delicious, but there are very few in the package and it is pretty pricey. But, if you want to treat yourself, go for it! (because it's really really yummy!!!!!!) I got it in the milk chocolate flavor
Alyssa S.
Grafton , OH
These are amazing! Dark chocolate is my favorite and I love mint as well so this mix together is perfect. Godiva has such creamy chocolate.