Godiva Dark Chocolate Mint Pearls, 1.5000-ounces (Pack of 6) uploaded by Kaily B.Godiva Dark Chocolate Mint Pearls, 1.5000-ounces (Pack of 6) uploaded by Shastri D.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Dark Chocolate Pearls are little confections of chocolate perfection. Godiva Pearls are packaged in take-me-with-you tins so that you never have to leave your Godiva far behind. Take yours everywhere, but be prepared to share. 4 tins. (1.5 oz.... see more...

Rosemary M.
Miami, Fl
Got these as a present. At first I was weirded out at the thought of chocolate pearls, but these are actually really good. Will definitely rebuy.
Monica F.
Ojai, CA
The creamiest little pearls of chocolate with just the right amount of mint flavor. Their small size makes it convenient to carry in your purse
Sarah S.
This is some of the best mint chocolate I have ever had! It can be difficult to find mint dark chocolate that tastes good, but this is amazing
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Godiva is always delicious but this chocolate is the best! its the perfect commination of mint and chocolate and the perfect size for a snack.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
These little pearls are great if you need just a little bit of chocolate for a pick me up. Fit well in my purse and have a great mint flavor
Alyssa S.
Grafton , OH
These are amazing! Dark chocolate is my favorite and I love mint as well so this mix together is perfect. Godiva has such creamy chocolate.
Rachel H.
These are my absolute favorite, they come in a small tin box that's convenient to slip into my purse. They taste great and keeps me awake.
Anya R.
So addicting! I'm afraid to buy them because I just end up eating the entire pack in one sitting. I guess that means they're really good...
Afreen J.
Brooklyn, NY
I am a big fan of dark chocolate but mint was a little weird for me. However it's hood for someone like me with bitter taste in chocolate.
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My boyfriend picked these up at the airport for a little treat. They have the perfect amount of sweet chocolately goodness and minty feel!