Godiva Dark Chocolate Mint Pearls, 1.5000-ounces (Pack of 6) uploaded by Kaily B.Godiva Dark Chocolate Mint Pearls, 1.5000-ounces (Pack of 6) uploaded by Shastri D.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Dark Chocolate Pearls are little confections of chocolate perfection. Godiva Pearls are packaged in take-me-with-you tins so that you never have to leave your Godiva far behind. Take yours everywhere, but be prepared to share. 4 tins. (1.5 oz.... see more...

Kathryn C.
Cleveland
These are really tasty and addicting! I’ve kept these in my desk drawer and purse for when I needed a little bit of sweetness, but once I started eating them I couldn’t stop! Very hard to not eat the whole container.
Talia J.
Snellville, GA
I usually don’t like mint with chocolate at all. But my mom bought them and wanted me to try one. To my surprise, I really liked it. I like the way that the chocolate melts in your mouth like butter on lobster. It’s soooo satisfying.
Chelsea B.
Chanhassen, MN
I had one of these tins in my purse for a long time, I thought it would be nice to take a tiny bite of chocolate whenever I feel like I need one but these weren’t as amazing as I would hope.
Sarah ✨.
Baltimore
Their pearls are so good! Just a little expensive? The thing about chocolate though us you usually get what you pay for and you can certainly taste the difference.
Chantelle K.
Lihue
when working at Macy's I came across this chocolate and tried a variety. my favorite is the dark chocolate mint pearls. although it's pricey, I usually buy them when on sale. I only eat it after holidays because they're usually on sale or clearance.
S E R I N A ★ H.
Honolulu, HI
Great for on the go. Perfect size to help keep your chocolate cravings at bay. I love that it has more than one flavor but mint is my favorite. It is a little bit pricey for how much you get. I will pick these up every so often but not my chocolate of choice
Michiella S.
San Diego, CA
Rich and delicious. So fun to eat and too easy to pop in your mouth. This brand is always quality so it beats others as their chocolate pearls are soft. A little on the pricey side so consider it a treat yourself buy.
Shruti S.
Cleveland, OH
Some people carry mints with them, I carry mini chocolate pearls with me. It’s a great pick me up during the after lunch slump during work, and it’s enough sugar that I don’t eat an entire candy bar everyday.
Rachael D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Easily to snack on, I usually keep a tin in my purse and snack when I don’t have a mint. They’re on the expensive side so I don’t get these often. They’re a good chocolate but by no means are they great.
Julia B.
Godiva has amazing deliciously rich chocolate not too sweet full-bodied flavor and of course they make amazing coffee too they have. Of flavors and textures and I will definitely be buying again