Godiva Dark Chocolate Mint Pearls, 1.5000-ounces (Pack of 6) uploaded by Shastri D.Godiva Dark Chocolate Mint Pearls, 1.5000-ounces (Pack of 6) uploaded by Kaily B.

BY GODIVA

Divya R.
Camas, WA

These are one of my favorite go to snack when I am craving for something sweet and fresh. I keep these jars in my bag they are small and convenient to carry them in your bag or purse. I love both dark chocolate and milk chocolate. But I am a little more partial towards dark chocolate ones. They taste amazing they just melt into your mouth as soon as you put them in your mouth.
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA
I'm obsessed with anything that is dark chocolate and mint. I love them together and this was so good. I don't eat this very often because the price is too expensive for me. I would recommend it more if it was a bit cheaper I do recommend it sometimes if someone is looking for these flavored specifically and something really good.
Marissa L.
How could there be anything negative to say about Godiva?! Not possible. I grabbed these little Pearls at the register at Kohl's one day & they were SO GOOD. Any Godiva chocolate is my favorite but these are so convenient to just keep in your purse/backpack & have a quick little treat while you're on the go!
Ana S.
These are my absolutely FAVORITE CHOCOLATE!! I actually bought a 12 pack to keep in stock!! I absolutely would recommend to anyone and everyone. They are great to have on the go and each bite just melts in your mouth. The taste is amazing and it leaves your breath smelling good as well. Definitely buy MANY!!
Alicia K.
Columbia, SC
I bought the plain dark chocolate version of these pearls as part of a Mother's Day "relaxation" gift for my mom; she loved them! The taste is great, but the fact that you can take chocolate with you in case of an "emergency" without risk of it melting all over your purse was super appealing to her.
Danielle Y.
Plymouth, MI
Are you looking for a sweet, yet healthy treat to have after dinner? Godiva's Dark Chocolate Mint Pearls offers that decadent, sweet taste you're craving, with the added benefits of breath-freshening mint & antioxidants in the dark chocolate. This is my go-to treat to satisfy my sweet tooth!
Natalie V.
Brooklyn, NY
This tin is filled with silky smooth, minty, delicious chocolate pearls, but it is really expensive for the little bit of chocolate you get. I am often tempted to buy it because of how silky the chocolate is, but generally don't because they'll be gone fast and cost way too much.
brianne r.
Kingston, PA
I love a good chocolate and mint combination. These are good and you defiantly can taste the flavors to them. I know these are on the pricier size so i wait for a sale or when thy land at a discount sore to get my money's worth. I would defiantly grab a bar in the future.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
I receive these as a gift every year at Christmas Godiva Chocolate is an old family tradition. Godiva Chocolatier is an amazing company and offers exceptional variety. I also follow them online and am signed up on the web page. The site is easy to use and very engaging.
Jennifer P.
I first bought these for my Mom because she loves dark chocolate mint things. She kindly let me try one of them and I was hooked. I carry a tin of these in my purse at all times and I love sharing them with people that I hang out with. They are definitely worth the buy.