Godiva Dark Chocolate Mint Pearls, 1.5000-ounces (Pack of 6) uploaded by Kaily B.Godiva Dark Chocolate Mint Pearls, 1.5000-ounces (Pack of 6) uploaded by Shastri D.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Dark Chocolate Pearls are little confections of chocolate perfection. Godiva Pearls are packaged in take-me-with-you tins so that you never have to leave your Godiva far behind. Take yours everywhere, but be prepared to share. 4 tins. (1.5 oz.... see more...

Kathryn C.
Cleveland
These are really tasty and addicting! I’ve kept these in my desk drawer and purse for when I needed a little bit of sweetness, but once I started eating them I couldn’t stop! Very hard to not eat the whole container.
S E R I N A ★ H.
Honolulu, HI
Great for on the go. Perfect size to help keep your chocolate cravings at bay. I love that it has more than one flavor but mint is my favorite. It is a little bit pricey for how much you get. I will pick these up every so often but not my chocolate of choice
Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
I love these so much. I have one in every single one of my bags and purses. They taste amazing and melt in your mouth. I was surprised they didn’t melt in my bag when I was outside in over 100 degree heat for a while.
Michiella S.
Jacksonville, FL
Rich and delicious. So fun to eat and too easy to pop in your mouth. This brand is always quality so it beats others as their chocolate pearls are soft. A little on the pricey side so consider it a treat yourself buy.
Shruti S.
Cleveland, OH
Some people carry mints with them, I carry mini chocolate pearls with me. It’s a great pick me up during the after lunch slump during work, and it’s enough sugar that I don’t eat an entire candy bar everyday.
Rachael D.
Virginia Bch , VA
Easily to snack on, I usually keep a tin in my purse and snack when I don’t have a mint. They’re on the expensive side so I don’t get these often. They’re a good chocolate but by no means are they great.
Sarah ✨.
Baltimore
Their pearls are so good! Just a little expensive? The thing about chocolate though us you usually get what you pay for and you can certainly taste the difference.
Allison D.
Petersburg , AK
I’ve actually never tried the mint chocolate kind but I’ve had the regular milk chocolate pearls. The pearls are so cool I can’t describe how delicious they are!! I can’t remember the price but for a lot of little chocolate balls I remember it being worth it!
Chantelle K.
Lihue
when working at Macy's I came across this chocolate and tried a variety. my favorite is the dark chocolate mint pearls. although it's pricey, I usually buy them when on sale. I only eat it after holidays because they're usually on sale or clearance.
Talia J.
Atlanta, GA
I usually don’t like mint with chocolate at all. But my mom bought them and wanted me to try one. To my surprise, I really liked it. I like the way that the chocolate melts in your mouth like butter on lobster. It’s soooo satisfying.