BeveragesAlcohol & MixersGodiva
GODIVA Dark Chocolate Liqueur

GODIVA® Dark Chocolate Liqueur

by Godiva

The decadent flavors of unsweetened dark chocolate, bright black cherry, candied sweet orange peel and a hint of cold-brewed coffee.

Godiva liqueur is so delicious!!! Do you prefer the dark chocolate or the white chocolate version?
Start your review of GODIVA® Dark Chocolate Liqueur!
How would you rate this product?
Mary F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Godiva is always a good call in my book. I have only ever had the dark and milk chocolate versions. Dark chocolate is better, but dark chocolate is always better in my opinion. This is great just mixed into hot chocolate or poured over ice cream. I’ve also had some tasty martinis made with it but I am not much of a mixologist.
Kit K.
Sacramento , CA
Delicious chocolate liqueur served neat or over ice. I love to cut up fresh berries for dessert and pour GODIVA® Dark Chocolate Liqueur over the fruit ... perfect ending to a great meal.
Sarah C.
Erie, PA
I LOVE this as an after dinner drink. Its great over ice with a splash of cream, and phenomenal in a chocolate martini!!!
Ella M.
Daly City, CA
I am biggest fun of Dark Chocolate. When Godiva have dark chocolate liqueur I have to buy and keep it at home. Good flavor and nice packaging. I would definitely buy it again. Even a sip make me warm and happy.
Kate P.
Oxford, MS
Yummy delicious and as a plus is alcohol. This is worth the steeper price compared to other specialty liquors. It plays well with other liquors to make chocolate martinis for example. Can’t go wrong!
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
I love GODIVA® Dark Chocolate Liqueur. I sometimes would try this alone or mix with something to make a mixed drink. I liked how it had a strong chocolate flavor with a hint of alcohol.
Jenn T.
Harrisburg, PA
We use this to make a Hershey Kiss theme martini and it is good!! Smooth and full flavor!
Jessie K.
Dixon, IL
I discovered this product while making pudding shots for New year's party with my cousin. It is very good and has many mixed uses. I do wish it came with some recipes or mix suggestions, it took us a while to find some online
Tami S.
Glastonbury, CT
GODIVA® Dark Chocolate Liqueur uploaded by Tami S.
It’s a great dessert drink when you’re in the party mood. Remember that it has milk in it, so it doesn’t last forever like other shelf liquors! It also makes a nice party drink with friends, or a quick nip after hours at work with colleagues. Check out many wonderfully creative recipes online. If your ok the mood for a quick impromptu celebration it makes a festive toast straight up!GODIVA® Dark Chocolate Liqueur
Kristen K.
Bedford, TX
I love using Godiva Dark chocolate Liqueur in dessert martinis or coffee after a nice meal!