BY GODIVA

Godiva Dark Chocolate Almond - 3.1 oz see more...

Jessica N.
Denton, TX
I was slightly disappointed with this chocolate. There was a whole lot of dark chocolate and not enough almonds. When I did get some almonds, they were crunchy and good. I probably wouldn’t pay that much again for this product, however. Godiva Dark Chocolate Almond - 3.1 oz
Gabriella N.
Mixing dark chocolate and almonds was a genius idea. Dark chocolate tends to be too bitter for a lot of people, but the almonds act as a neutralizer for the dark chocolate. Godiva can be expensive, so look for their sales during holiday seasons!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Godiva will not disappoint. I have been apart of their email subscription for years and the chocolate comes in ice packs and has the best flavor. It might seem a little pricey but that is because this chocolate is so good. Worth it
Emily H.
Be still my heart. I made the switch to dark chocolate recently and Godiva has won me over with this bar. Their dark chocolate is still smooth without a slight chalkiness that you can sometimes get with dark. The almonds were wonderfully crunchy and I feel that there were plenty in the bar.
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
Super rich chocolatey flavor and the almonds give a pleasant contrast. My go to for when I have a rough day and I don’t want to binge on a whole bag of chocolate. Moderation is hard. Pricey but worth every penny! I Will most definitely buy again.
Ashley B.
Dark chocolate and almonds, what could be better? Godiva is one of the best brands of chocolate. The dark chocolate almond one is sooo good. It's perfect with a glass of wine and of course watching the bachelor!
I am seriously obsessed with dark chocolate with almonds. This is one of my all time favorites. I know it's really bad but I have dark chocolate every single day.
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
This is a great and scrumptous addition to Godiva chocolates that I love. It has a balance amount of almonds with the distinctive taste and flavor of Godiva chocolates. Highly recommended!
Sarena S.
Pensacola , FL
Leaving Dubai they had a huge store full of all sorts of chocolate and I knew Godiva was a great brand. Talk about a great plane ride with this chocolate bar. The dark chocolate was rich and the almonds was an added bonus . If you've never had this you have to try it .
Shelby O.
Westfield, WI
Godiva has got to be one of my favorite chocolate brands. I buy it pretty regularly and I give it as small gifts too. Everyone always loves it. A little pricier than cheaper chocolate but you can taste the difference