BY GODIVA

Godiva Chocolatier Coffee Ground Peppermint Mocha.
Limited edition.
Medium roast.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Festive peppermint flavor with a creamy, melt-in-your-mouth Godiva chocolate finish. see more...

• I have wanted to try a flavored coffee for a while. I'm j...1 Answers
Bayley C.
I love coffee like no other and I’m always up to trying new blends. It is affordable and has a great value. Doesn’t taste like a crappy cup of coffee from home but more like from a yummy coffee shop.
Sarah K.
Chester, VA
Good if you're looking for a change from your everyday blend. Not something I would personally drink all the time due to it's rich peppermint flavor, but definitely not bad. The price is a little higher than other peppermint blends but if you like the brand I'd try theirs.
Amber F.
Winter time favorite! I love peppermint year round but peppermint mocha coffee is my staple for late fall into early spring. Totally worth every penny, Godiva is a wonderful brand and I haven't had a coffee I didn't like.
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
I love this because of the peppermint touch. I'm not very fond of plain coffee, and this is just perfect. It gives it the freshness that regular coffee does not. I've repurchased this product. I find it at my local Target.
Sara C.
Morgantown, WV
This is super yummy and perfect around Christmas time! I love this stuff and everyone that I know who have tried it has liked it too! I highly recommend this versus other companies because it is not badly priced for the product you will get. I highly recommend and I will definitely be buying this again!
Jennifer V.
Holland, MI
There is something about peppermint mocha that makes the holidays happier. And to have Godiva be the maker even better. Godiva is more expensive but worth the cost for the flavors.
Ciara C.
BALTIMORE, MD
This is one of my favorite winter drinks. I make it to take on my commute to work and it instantly makes me happy. It has great flavor without being overpowering.
Destiny S.
Reminds me of Christmas time! This is perfect for when it's cold outside and all you want is something hot to drink. It tastes amazing, especially near the fireplaces. I would definitely buy this again.
Victoria K.
Bethlehem, PA
I usually don't use flavored either coffee or liquor or any type of stuff like that I love peppermint mocha so I thought I give you this a try and oh my gosh it is the best thing I have ever tasted
Summer H.
Dawsonville, GA
Tastes so good! Even better than the Peppermint mocha offered at coffee shops. It has a good aroma and the taste matches perfectly. It's not overbearing at all.
Megan B.
I have wanted to try a flavored coffee for a while. I'm just not sure I will like it as much as my plain coffee. I usually just drink my coffee black. Are the flavored coffees good plain or do they need some cream to taste good?