BY GODIVA

Godiva Chocolatier, Wrapped Assorted Truffles Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I so could eat an entire bag of these it is terrible! You can buy them at several mass retailers that I am aware of and they are affordable but taste so high quality. I have bought many choc products but these are by far the best tasting out of all the ones I have tried. It is creamy, mouth watering and not too rich. They are amazing and I recommend trying them if you love white chocolate. or just choc in general
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm a chocolate lover and all the assorted chocolates is perfect for anyone who loves different flavors in the bag. It's also one of my favorites bag of chocolates to get.
Katrin F.
Smooth. I could probably live off of these! Love the way it melts in your mouth. I got them as a present, initially, and will rarely repurchase because of the price, but I sure do savor them when I have them.
Alicha W.
Stockton, CA
These are sooo yummy and sooo dangerous to have lol. The white chocolate are my favorite but can rarely find just a pack of those. But these are good because you can try all the different flavor a. These are definitely on the pricey side and I buy these as a treat for my kids (and myself lol). But if you can do the only have one and put them away it's worth it!
Becky D.
Waco, TX
Everything Godiva is delicious, especially this assorted box! Lots of variety with their scrumptious chocolates. This box will not disappoint in bringing any Sweet Craving to rest.
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
The packaging is so pretty and fancy. That's when you know the candy is going to be delicious. I originally got these for my boyfriend as a gift but I couldn't stop myself and ate them as a gift for myself instead. I do not regret it one bit because the milky was of the chocolate in these is so perfect.
Deidre T.
Godiva is pretty expensive in my opinion, and really just for special occasions. I will sometimes buy this or other packs like it after the holidays when they have gone clearance. That is the only way I really see the value. They are good, but honestly I prefer the Ghirardelli brand.
Kendra B.
Hillsdale, MI
After being in Belgium, it is a comfort to know that good chocolate is accessible here in the United States. Godiva is not as smooth as Lindt but it has more of a chocolate presence than sweetness. The assortment is varied and it is easier to just eat one instead of a whole box.
Alexis O.
The bag gives you a lot of different options to choose from but I love them all. The flavor is always very good and tasty. The price is not high at all for the quality you get and you get quite a few candies in the bag. I would buy this again, I love this.
Lauren N.
Brea, CA
Oh my goodness. If you have not tried these, stop wasting your time and find the nearest Godiva shop, order them online, whatever. You need these in your life I am not kidding you. Their assortment of white, milk, and dark chocolate truffles are amazing. There's a thin harder outer shell but once you bite into it the inside is just so silky, buttery, and smooth. Some of the most addicting smoothst chocolate I've ever tasted.