BY GODIVA

Godiva Chocolatier, Wrapped Assorted Truffles Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Brea, CA
Foodie Expert
Oh my goodness. If you have not tried these, stop wasting your time and find the nearest Godiva shop, order them online, whatever. You need these in your life I am not kidding you. Their assortment of white, milk, and dark chocolate truffles are amazing. There's a thin harder outer shell but once you bite into it the inside is just so silky, buttery, and smooth. Some of the most addicting smoothst chocolate I've ever tasted.
Jamie F.
Jamie F.
New Albany, IN
Godiva is in the higher priced range of chocolate here. It can be hard to find a lot of variety locally.

Godiva is my absolute favorite when it comes to chocolate, as I'm VERY picky! I like how smooth it is, there's no grainy texture at all. Truffles are my favorite, I'm not a fan of candy bars. The filling is rich and creamy, and the candy just melts in your mouth!
Alicha W.
Alicha W.
stockton
Foodie Expert
These are sooo yummy and sooo dangerous to have lol. The white chocolate are my favorite but can rarely find just a pack of those. But these are good because you can try all the different flavor a. These are definitely on the pricey side and I buy these as a treat for my kids (and myself lol). But if you can do the only have one and put them away it's worth it!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Syosset, NY
These are dangerous! If you have them in your desk or bag, you find yourself continuously reaching for them. Since they are assorted, you don't get bored with just one flavor. As for taste, they stay true to the Godiva name. Hide them, so you don't have to share, but make sure you hit the gym afterwards!
Jhordin A.
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
The packaging is so pretty and fancy. That's when you know the candy is going to be delicious. I originally got these for my boyfriend as a gift but I couldn't stop myself and ate them as a gift for myself instead. I do not regret it one bit because the milky was of the chocolate in these is so perfect.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sacramento, CA
Godiva's chocolate is amazing! I am usually iffy about white chocolate because some brands taste chalky or wierdly too sweet. But this was perfect, it tasted great. The milk chocolate is always good of course. I even enjoyed the dark chocolate and I don't usually eat dark chocolate as much either.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
Great product and great variety. Glad the stores finally carry so I don't have to travel to get it. Perfect gift for someone and they won't be disappointed . The chocolate melts in your mouth. Amazingly price for an amazing product. Worth every penny. I always buy a few bags when I go to town.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
Foodie Expert
I used to have to go to Macys to buy Godiva chocolate, they were the only ones who sold it. I was doubtful when I saw Godiva at target and Walmart and assumed quality was lowered but they still taste so damn good. More variety now too, love these little bags of assorted truffles. DELICIOUS
Deidre T.
Deidre T.
Godiva is pretty expensive in my opinion, and really just for special occasions. I will sometimes buy this or other packs like it after the holidays when they have gone clearance. That is the only way I really see the value. They are good, but honestly I prefer the Ghirardelli brand.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Hillsdale, MI
Foodie Expert
After being in Belgium, it is a comfort to know that good chocolate is accessible here in the United States. Godiva is not as smooth as Lindt but it has more of a chocolate presence than sweetness. The assortment is varied and it is easier to just eat one instead of a whole box.