BY GODIVA

Godiva Chocolatier, Wrapped Assorted Truffles Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm a chocolate lover and all the assorted chocolates is perfect for anyone who loves different flavors in the bag. It's also one of my favorites bag of chocolates to get.
Katrin F.
Smooth. I could probably live off of these! Love the way it melts in your mouth. I got them as a present, initially, and will rarely repurchase because of the price, but I sure do savor them when I have them.
Alicha W.
Stockton, CA
These are sooo yummy and sooo dangerous to have lol. The white chocolate are my favorite but can rarely find just a pack of those. But these are good because you can try all the different flavor a. These are definitely on the pricey side and I buy these as a treat for my kids (and myself lol). But if you can do the only have one and put them away it's worth it!
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The packaging is so pretty and fancy. That's when you know the candy is going to be delicious. I originally got these for my boyfriend as a gift but I couldn't stop myself and ate them as a gift for myself instead. I do not regret it one bit because the milky was of the chocolate in these is so perfect.
Deidre T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Godiva is pretty expensive in my opinion, and really just for special occasions. I will sometimes buy this or other packs like it after the holidays when they have gone clearance. That is the only way I really see the value. They are good, but honestly I prefer the Ghirardelli brand.
Alexis O.
The bag gives you a lot of different options to choose from but I love them all. The flavor is always very good and tasty. The price is not high at all for the quality you get and you get quite a few candies in the bag. I would buy this again, I love this.
Kendra B.
Hillsdale, MI
After being in Belgium, it is a comfort to know that good chocolate is accessible here in the United States. Godiva is not as smooth as Lindt but it has more of a chocolate presence than sweetness. The assortment is varied and it is easier to just eat one instead of a whole box.
Lauren N.
Brea, CA
Oh my goodness. If you have not tried these, stop wasting your time and find the nearest Godiva shop, order them online, whatever. You need these in your life I am not kidding you. Their assortment of white, milk, and dark chocolate truffles are amazing. There's a thin harder outer shell but once you bite into it the inside is just so silky, buttery, and smooth. Some of the most addicting smoothst chocolate I've ever tasted.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite gift to receive. I can chose milk, dark, or white chocolate and enjoy the lovely flavors as it melts in my mouth. Godiva is just the perfect sweet and perfect smoothness. The price is steeper than other chocolates, but it's a whole lot more smooth.
Angela H.
Sacramento, CA
Godiva's chocolate is amazing! I am usually iffy about white chocolate because some brands taste chalky or wierdly too sweet. But this was perfect, it tasted great. The milk chocolate is always good of course. I even enjoyed the dark chocolate and I don't usually eat dark chocolate as much either.