BY GODIVA

Godiva® Chocolatier Valentine's Day Message Truffles Milk Dark Chocolate.
With creamy chocolate fillings. see more...

Morgan S.
Thought I would like this a lot but I’m not a fan of their dark or white chocolate. Turns out I only actually the milk chocolate ones but those are the absolute best ever.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
All I can say is yummy!! Godiva chocolate is my favorite chocolate; so smooth and creamy. Unfortunately, many of their products are expensive so I miss out. Enter this bag of milk and dark truffles! These are affordable and excellent quality, as usual. There are other chocolate brands that are sold in similar packagingvand cost less. But they can be bitter. Nothing but delicious Godiva chocolates here at an affordable price. Happy Valentine's Day to me!!
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
I used to wonder what the big deal was with Godiva and then one day I tried them and wow...they melt in your mouths and they are wonderful!! I continue to buy Godiva chocolate!!!!
I would have to say that I like it better than any other chocolate that I've ever had (that's saying a lot since I'm a huge chocolate fan)
kat p.
THESE WERE SO CUTE! My girlfriends and I were roaming around Union Square in San Francisco and decided to stop by Godiva for some chocolate. We were blow away but these cute little chocolates and had so much fun picking out the cute messages. This reminds me that I need to find that piece of chocolate and eat it!!
Madeline S.
Dallas, TX
This mix of dark and milk chocolate would usually be everything i asked for, and it was made 3x better when i read those cute valentines note to myself. I got this from target they usually have a good sale going on so i always have a stash of this rich and affordable chocolate hidden somewhere.
Sneha B.
Montvale, NJ
I got the valentines day chocolate truffles. they were so well packed it was a dream. the dark chocolates are delicious and tastefully made. the variety is good. it is well priced and a great gift, there are other selections too that once can make
Marlene T.
Melbourne, FL
I love Godiva, dark chocolate, and truffles. This is my one indulgence when it comes to sweets. I keep them in the fridge and try to stretch them out. I try to watch my weight, but I would really not have any problems savoring every last truffle in one sitting! Delicious!!!!
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Godiva is one of THE best chocolatiers ever....and I love to splurge on these from time to time. I did buy this product for my teenage daughter for Valentine's Day...she loves dark chocolate even more than I do. We also make a point to stop at Godiva stores when we shop at the mall. YUM!!
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
Melts in your mouth just enough chocolate to ease your taste buds kids lie it and one piece is enough to last it just melts in your mouth it's also not very pricey and if you arnt a huge chocolate eater it will last you a while
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
Love these truffles from Godiva. They're always smooth and sweet. They have a variety of flavors. The only thing is that they're a tad pricey. But you can catch them during their sales like after a certain holiday.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is it not too strong for being a chocolate? Is it delicious I wanna try it
Victoria F.