BY GODIVA

Godiva® Chocolatier Valentine's Day Message Truffles Milk Dark Chocolate.
With creamy chocolate fillings. see more...

• Is it not too strong for being a chocolate? Is it delicious I wan...1 Answers
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
All I can say is yummy!! Godiva chocolate is my favorite chocolate; so smooth and creamy. Unfortunately, many of their products are expensive so I miss out. Enter this bag of milk and dark truffles! These are affordable and excellent quality, as usual. There are other chocolate brands that are sold in similar packagingvand cost less. But they can be bitter. Nothing but delicious Godiva chocolates here at an affordable price. Happy Valentine's Day to me!!
Madeline S.
Dallas, TX
This mix of dark and milk chocolate would usually be everything i asked for, and it was made 3x better when i read those cute valentines note to myself. I got this from target they usually have a good sale going on so i always have a stash of this rich and affordable chocolate hidden somewhere.
Sarah A.
Godiva Chocolatier Valentine's Day truffles are a perfect Valentine's day present for any chocolate lover. I was gifted these last Valentine's day and enjoyed them. Godiva had quality chocolates and are never a disappointment. I would recommend these as a gift to anyone who enjoys chocolate.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Godiva is one of THE best chocolatiers ever....and I love to splurge on these from time to time. I did buy this product for my teenage daughter for Valentine's Day...she loves dark chocolate even more than I do. We also make a point to stop at Godiva stores when we shop at the mall. YUM!!
Jenna S.
Miramar Beach, FL
Godiva chocolate is smooth and sensational. It was made in the early 1920s and you can really taste the history behind the chocolate. I love the Trifles because I enjoy the smooth creamy filling. I'm so many different varieties you can't go wrong with Godiva
Melissa M.
Laredo, TX
I love Godiva chocolate. It is usually mixed with some amazing flavors that really get you to enjoy the chocolate even more. I tend to buy a piece or two, or a bag, once a month as a treat throughout the month. I definitely recommend it to other to try.
Kerry M.
Allendale , Nj
Godiva is the best, their dark chocolate is to die for I am not a huge fan of milk chocolate this is why only 3 stars. Godiva is expensive but treat yourself every so often...Trader Joe's actually has the best dark chocolates and they are so affordable
Sneha B.
Montvale, NJ
I got the valentines day chocolate truffles. they were so well packed it was a dream. the dark chocolates are delicious and tastefully made. the variety is good. it is well priced and a great gift, there are other selections too that once can make
Viviana M.
Flowery Branch, GA
Sweet n delicious chocolate sooo good it Melts in your taste buds puts your tingles in a mingle.. Compared with other chocolates its far above. Don't always eat them but when I do it's amazing an worth every penny.. Wish it had almonds in it..
Ariana S.
Mission Viejo, CA
To be honest I'm and not the biggest fan when it come to chocolate but Godiva is one of my favorites, I purchase them every so often at like target or cvs, it's good chocolate so is kind of pricey, and if you like chocolate than I say get it!
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is it not too strong for being a chocolate? Is it delicious I wanna try it