GODIVA Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Canister 13.1oz uploaded by Alejandra T.GODIVA Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Canister 13.1oz uploaded by April G.

BY GODIVA #29 in Cocoa

GODIVA brings its legendary chocolate heritage to an exceptional premium Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Canister. Made with chocolate and the highest quality all natural ingredients, our hot chocolate mix is sure to please young and old alike. GODIVA cocoa is the ultimate hot chocolate indulgence that delivers a rich, smooth, and velvety drinking experience. 10 servings. 13.1 oz. see more...

mariam k.
chicago
I love hot chocolate during the winter! I’ve gotten this a few times... it’s really good but a bit too rich for me. I can never finish my whole cup. The flavor is amazing and I usually make it for my guest during the holidays and everyone always asks me what brand of hot chocolate I’m using.
lauren g.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love making hot cocoa with this around the holidays! Tastes rich and chocolately and not fake like a lot of bagged hot cocoa turn out. Add a little whipped cream or marshmallows for a morning boost!
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This is my favorite hot chocolate! Just when I thought godivas chocolate couldn’t get any better! If you add a little peppermint oil it really makes a nice smooth flavor as well! Great product will buy again!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The kids love when I pick this hot coco up it is a extra treat for them the like during the winter months it has a dark chocolate taste that they love with marshmellows
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
This is heaven's blessing bestowed to you in a golden chocolately swirl placed into a cup. WOW, if you like hot chocolate invest in some good stuff because you will want to be singing Al Green and frolic through the snow after drinking this mix.
LA V.
I have always loved chocolate but my favorite is godavia.. Best chocolate brand ever especially there hot cocoa. I love it.. My family enjoys it too. Love all the difference flavors they have.. I recommend it to anyone...you will love it too.
Natarsha R.
Portsmouth, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love love love a good chocolate option!!! There's nothing like curling up, watching some good TV and drinking some good chocolate. And, this one does the trick for me.
Jessica A.
Really yummy hot chocolate. Way better than any hot chocolate at the grocery store. The directions were easy to follow. The hot chocolate is so rich and not watery at all. So much flavor, which a lot of hot chocolate powders lack. You can add more or less powder to make the hot chocolate exactly how you like it. One of my favorite hot chocolates.
Abby Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the mother of all hot chocolate mixes, and absolutely nothing can compare to its richness and deliciousness. If you are a connoisseur of chocolate, then you are missing out if you haven't had this. While the price is sorta steep for hot chocolate, I believe it's worth it because of the quality. I recommend this to all chocolate lovers!
Kay K.
Godiva's Hot Cocoa is surprisingly bad. I tried the dark and milk chocolate ones and both were super bitter even after I added a reasonable amount of sugar. And they taste even worst if you use soy/almond milk so watch out lactose intolerant folks! I also don't like cocoas that are "milk only" but I won't score against them because of that. Just wanna warn others about that just in case you're the same.
Jennifer L.
Potomac, MD
How long does this cocoa last? I have a bottle that I found and it's been about a year old...still usable?
Jackie H.
new Jersey
Is it free want to know
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
Has anyone tried this? Is it good? Where did you purchase it?
alexis r.
Lyon Station, PA
i cant believe ive never tried this. is it good?
charlene g.
Bella Vista, AR
Is this hot chocolate good