Godiva Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Foil Bunny uploaded by Valentina A.

BY GODIVA

Godiva Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Foil Bunny Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts see more...

Faye L.
This is so good. I can tell it's quality chocolate as I know it's real chocolate and not chocolate flavored bark as some bunnies are. The only downside is that it is hollow inside but I wish it was solid. Overall, a cute little chocolate bunny with a great flavor!
Valerie G.
Gainesville, FL
The chocolate bunny is good, I wouldn’t say it’s any more worth the price though. You can get very similar chocolate bunny for half the price. I wasn’t blown away by this. I would not re-purchase.
Amanda H.
Daphne, AL
So so cute, and not just kitschy chocolate bunnies that no one actually wants to eat! Seriously, if you’re going to buy the bunny, get one that the recipient will actually enjoy! Those chocolate brands that only come out for Easter? What are they making the rest of the year? It’s weird. Get the good stuff.
Danielle R.
Los Angeles
Absolutely love this bunny! It’s so cute and such a good gift. The flavour is nice but it can be very expensive compared to other brands. This product is only available a few weeks out of the year so I️ don’t mind splurging for a gift.
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
We bought these for our three kids for Easter. It was a HUGE hit with them. They loved it! I got them at a great price because Target had them on Cartwheel. So worth it because Godiva chocolate tastes amazing!
Brittany M.
The bunny’s packaging is amazing, it helps to catch the eye of kids, as well as adults. It’s easy to find around Easter time, it is kind of pricey, considering it is hollow.. but I still buy it around easter
Olivea O.
L.A
Bought this as an Easter present for my niece but accidentally ate it myself, tasted great, purchased a couple more, some for myself and the original one meant for her, always recommend this delicious brand
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,653 reviews
We went to the Godiva store in Cincinnati and bought some of these for little Easter gifts for friends and family and everyone loved them! They are super cute and the chocolate is very creamy and smooth!
Meg t.
San Diego, CA
I buy one of these every year. It upscales my daughter's Easter Basket and she always saves it for last, as it is the special chocolate in her gift from the Bunny. She's 14 now, but this tradition will stick for decades to come.
Brittany B.
Clinton Township
Godiva milk chocolate is pure joy. So smooth and delicious. I always looked forward to easter as a kid so I could get these. It tends to be more pricey than your Hershey’s but it’s worth every penny.