BY GODIVA

Godiva Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Bunny with Foil Wrapped Eggs Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

• Who many love and find so rich all Godiva chocolates ???4 Answers
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love this. It’s more unique than just a regular chocolate bunny, you get chocolate eggs as well. Super cute packaging reasonably priced and makes for a greasy Easter gift for friends and family!
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
Oh no the Easter Bunny came and left a very sweet shaped and amazingly taste chocolate bunny just for your child very good basket stuffer for boys and girls what a sweet surprise and a lovely gift
Ja M.
Our family purchases these every year for the kids (&kids at heart) during the Easter holiday
Lissette A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So right off the bat, this is the best chocolate bunny you can buy! Sure you can purchase chocolate bunnies at the dollar store, or even cvs, rite aide, etc. But if it isn't Godiva, I can guarantee you that they won't have the soft, melt in your mouth, chocolatey goodness
Elise G.
When I was a kid I always hoped that the Easter bunny would send me a Godiva chocolate bunny. That was always the dream. A little pricey as its decorated for the holiday but it's super cute and a delicious city's treat for anyone.
Kristen m.
It is tradition that I get a chocolate easter bunny for easter each year even though I'm now 22! Godiva never dissapoints. It is a great quality chocolate and tastes so yummy! Their milk chocolate is so creamy. Godiva is on the more pricey side, but if you're a chocolate lover its a must!
Krystyne C.
Godiva chocolatier milk chocolate bunny is so silky smooth as it melts in your mouth. I find the chocolate is not bitter at all, the texture is good, too! The chocolate eggs are a nice added touch. My little one ate the eggs as I devoured the bunny. One of the other things I love is the price is reasonable for the quality.
joy a.
Saint Louis, MO
Absolutely excellent quality!! Godiva never fails to amaze me with their great flavors. Great gift too!
Sabrina T.
Cute as a gift, I wish their stuff isn't so expensive but hey that's what you gotta pay for some amazing melt in your mouth chocolate! This is a great gift for any kid on Easter because of it's cute packaging.
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
I bought one of these for each of my girls for Easter. They loved their chocolate bunnies but needed help from me finishing them. The chocolate is smooth and sweet
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Who many love and find so rich all Godiva chocolates ???