BY GODIVA

Godiva Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Bunny with Foil Wrapped Eggs Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

• Who many love and find so rich all Godiva chocolates ???4 Answers
Lauren B.
Columbus, MS
This is such and deer and soft little bunny and the chocolate is so rich and creamy! This is perfect for mom and baby! The chocolates are rich and decadent. Definitely a more distinguished taste from the cheaper brands.
Brooke M.
Northport, AL
It may sound lame, but I make sure my parents get me this every year for Easter! I'm now 20 years old and this is probably my favorite treat at Easter. Amazing flavor and not too expensive. Godiva is amazing quality!
Lisa h.
These are great for Easter. They taste really good. I bought mine at dillards they were on sale. They taste pretty good. They are nice gifts to give to people for Easter. I recommend this to anyone who likes chocolate
Victoria P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Chocolate eggs were definitely my favorite, the chocolate bunny was just way too much chocolate for me and so I only had a bite of it but this was so good and would repurchase for sure! Yum!
april g.
Blythe, CA
This thing was sooooo yummy i loved it i got it as a gift and it was delicious the only problem is it took me a while to eat it because there was so much chocolate but it was still amazing best chocolate ever!
stephanie s.
Secaucus, NJ
Godiva milk chocolate is divinity in your mouth. It is my most favorite type! The cute Bunny and eggs are just an added bonus! Purchased from the Godiva store, I knew exactly what I wanted. It's an awesome value when you realize how lackluster every other chocolate tastes in comparison!
Sabrina T.
Cute as a gift, I wish their stuff isn't so expensive but hey that's what you gotta pay for some amazing melt in your mouth chocolate! This is a great gift for any kid on Easter because of it's cute packaging.
Kiana A.
I love the foil wrapped eggs sooo much! The chocolate is so creamy and ZING tastes amazing! So adorable for the Easter or Spring season, and a really great treat to pop right in when you're craving chocolate!
Jolianna D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I absolutely love Godiva chocolate it is so sweet and succulent you can't just eat one bite it is kind of pricey but totally worth all your money it's definitely 1000 times better than regular chocolate
val B.
Hillsboro, MO
I sue to get this for Easter when a kid. Now I get it for kids I know at church or ones I baby sit. hat is spring with out a chocolate bunny with eggs. I go to the Godiva store to get this . Very god price . do not get dollar store kind as his is way better. Taste is so chocoolaty
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Who many love and find so rich all Godiva chocolates ???