BY GODIVA

Godiva Chocolatier Milk Chocolate Bunny with Foil Wrapped Eggs Home - Misc More for the Home - Gourmet Food & Gifts (new) see more...

• Who many love and find so rich all Godiva chocolates ???4 Answers
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Foodie Expert
I git this for Easter from my son last year & it was SOOOO GOOD, I thought I'd died & gone to Heaven lol! If you're considering this for an Easter gift OR to add to an Easter basket, by all means DO IT!! This is by far incredibly good chocolate. Having said that i will also say that this is also a nice way to treat yourself as well! Give it a try, you can thank me later!!😋
Krystyne C.
Krystyne C.
Foodie Expert
Godiva chocolatier milk chocolate bunny is so silky smooth as it melts in your mouth. I find the chocolate is not bitter at all, the texture is good, too! The chocolate eggs are a nice added touch. My little one ate the eggs as I devoured the bunny. One of the other things I love is the price is reasonable for the quality.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Rockdale, TX
I look for these at easter (although it seems like they are getting harder and harder to find!) I usually don't eat milk chocolate - I tend to stick with 70 to 85 percent darks - but there is something about this sweet little bunny in springtime. Chalk it up to nostalgia. Smooth and delicious, and full of good memories.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a classic given to me every Easter from my grandma, she actually just passed away 2 months ago but I'm sure these bad boys will still be around in my family. They are honest good chocolate but attempting to eat the bunny all at once may gross you out just because it's too much for one go
jeannine s.
jeannine s.
Margate, FL
I love the godiva bunnies. i am not sure why they taste better then the bars maybe cause its in the shape of a bunny. i also like that the chocolate has different thicknesses. it tastes so good and it litterally just melts in your mouth...yummy! and the chocolate eggs are an added bonus!
Kristen m.
Kristen m.
Foodie Expert
It is tradition that I get a chocolate easter bunny for easter each year even though I'm now 22! Godiva never dissapoints. It is a great quality chocolate and tastes so yummy! Their milk chocolate is so creamy. Godiva is on the more pricey side, but if you're a chocolate lover its a must!
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Secaucus, NJ
Godiva milk chocolate is divinity in your mouth. It is my most favorite type! The cute Bunny and eggs are just an added bonus! Purchased from the Godiva store, I knew exactly what I wanted. It's an awesome value when you realize how lackluster every other chocolate tastes in comparison!
val B.
val B.
Hillsboro, MO
I sue to get this for Easter when a kid. Now I get it for kids I know at church or ones I baby sit. hat is spring with out a chocolate bunny with eggs. I go to the Godiva store to get this . Very god price . do not get dollar store kind as his is way better. Taste is so chocoolaty
grace g.
grace g.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love godiva chocolate. it never fails to disappoint me when my cravings hit. you can really taste the quality. its an easter must have, and definitely worth the money even though some people call it pricey. id definitely recommend it. you wont regret it once you taste it!
Haley F.
Haley F.
Godiva is one of my all time favorites ad they spring Easter collection is no exception, if anything it is the one time of the year I splurge on good chocolate and even let the kids have a bite or two. Just kidding, they get a few more than that.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Laura B.
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Who many love and find so rich all Godiva chocolates ???