BY GODIVA

Godiva Chocolatier Hazelnut Creme Ground Coffee.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Enticing toasted hazelnut flavor with a sweet creamy finish.
Medium roast. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I got a package of this for a Christmas present because I LOVE hazelnut coffee. I was very excited to try a more expensive, premium coffee and was definitely not disappointed.  Since I have a refillable K-Cup a bag lasted me almost 5 months since I would do 1 cup a 4-5 times a week.  Totally worth the money.
Maritza O.
La Porte, TX
This is my top pick of all time, i will dig through all the packages in the store to find this one, i will have this in my pantry forever, well as long as they keep making it. i will be buying it. hazelnut is the best ever. godiva never lets me down. i will forever enjoy their products.
Whitney M.
Lancaster, SC
Foodie Expert
I love all hazelnut coffees and have never been disappointed by one but this one is the best and my absolute favorite. I usually fluctuate between different brands but I'm sticking with Godiva! Go Godiva!
Sarah B.
Lumberton , NC
Foodie Expert
Overall, a delicious coffee. This is great for coffee drinks bag like a medium to strong coffee. The taste is great- the hazelnut really does shine through. The price is a little high but you are paying for premium coffee. Would recommend.
Reyna G.
ceres
Looks good deliciously .godvia hazelnut creme coffee deliverd by finest . Cozy godiva hazelnut creme coffe .rich creamy hazelnut.praline blended
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX
Foodie Expert
I've had this coffee a handful of times and fall in love each time. I never thought to combine chocolate with coffee but it is oh so delicious.
Kayla S.
Eugene, Or
Chocolate, coffee, and hazelnut??? My three favorite things all rolled into one. Thank you Godiva for making this product!
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
Foodie Expert
Godiva coffee is out of this world! It's my favorite ! The flavor is fantastic! Especially the chocolate and caramel!
Karin W.
San Diego , CA
Foodie Expert
Perfect. Wish we could find these easily as kcups. Did not need sugar or anything other than a splash of cream.
Nicole C.
It doesn't taste as good as it sounds and looks but it's okay with French vanilla creamer added to it