BY GODIVA

Godiva Chocolatier Hazelnut Creme Ground Coffee.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Enticing toasted hazelnut flavor with a sweet creamy finish.
Medium roast. see more...

Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I got a package of this for a Christmas present because I LOVE hazelnut coffee. I was very excited to try a more expensive, premium coffee and was definitely not disappointed.  Since I have a refillable K-Cup a bag lasted me almost 5 months since I would do 1 cup a 4-5 times a week.  Totally worth the money.
Maritza O.
LA PORTE, TX
This is my top pick of all time, i will dig through all the packages in the store to find this one, i will have this in my pantry forever, well as long as they keep making it. i will be buying it. hazelnut is the best ever. godiva never lets me down. i will forever enjoy their products.
Saby A.
Hazelnut is my favorite. This coffee is the best when it comes to its specials. After being made it has a unique richness and strong taste to it. It has 0 calories so no worries. It is affordable and you can even get it at Walmart. i recommend for coffee lovers.
Whitney M.
Lancaster, SC
I love all hazelnut coffees and have never been disappointed by one but this one is the best and my absolute favorite. I usually fluctuate between different brands but I'm sticking with Godiva! Go Godiva!
Erin L.
Malden, MA
Since I'm not a huge chocolate fan and I drink my coffee black, this was a little too sweet for me. Also, it is a specialty coffee so it is a little pricier than probably necessary for a bag of grounds. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Sarah B.
Lumberton , NC
Overall, a delicious coffee. This is great for coffee drinks bag like a medium to strong coffee. The taste is great- the hazelnut really does shine through. The price is a little high but you are paying for premium coffee. Would recommend.
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
I thought this hazelnut was a little underwhelming. Was super excited because I got it on sale and it was Godiva so I thought it was going to be amazing but it tasted like generic hazelnut.. I thought the flavor needed to be a little bolder... my roomates enjoyed it though
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
I am a coffee lover for one cup a day. And dark roasted coffees are off my favorites. The hazelnut flavor unlike other flavors leaves you which this scent you can't get rid off so easily. I want me some hazelnut flavored coffee! FromGodiva, it is a plus and a must!!!
Suzanne H.
I used to work at a Godiva store, and the Hazlenut coffee was (by far) our most popular seller. I'm not a coffee drinker, but the smell of this one is heavenly and I'd always want a cup just by the smell, alone.
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
The aroma and taste is to die for! It's like smelling fresh baked coffee cake but even better. The taste won't disappoint you. Definitely worth buying and having in your kitchen.