BY GODIVA

Godiva Chocolatier Hazelnut Creme Ground Coffee.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Enticing toasted hazelnut flavor with a sweet creamy finish.
Medium roast. see more...

Maritza O.
Maritza O.
La Porte, TX
This is my top pick of all time, i will dig through all the packages in the store to find this one, i will have this in my pantry forever, well as long as they keep making it. i will be buying it. hazelnut is the best ever. godiva never lets me down. i will forever enjoy their products.
Saby A.
Saby A.
Hazelnut is my favorite. This coffee is the best when it comes to its specials. After being made it has a unique richness and strong taste to it. It has 0 calories so no worries. It is affordable and you can even get it at Walmart. i recommend for coffee lovers.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lumberton , NC
Foodie Expert
Overall, a delicious coffee. This is great for coffee drinks bag like a medium to strong coffee. The taste is great- the hazelnut really does shine through. The price is a little high but you are paying for premium coffee. Would recommend.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Malden, MA
Since I'm not a huge chocolate fan and I drink my coffee black, this was a little too sweet for me. Also, it is a specialty coffee so it is a little pricier than probably necessary for a bag of grounds. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Lancaster, SC
Foodie Expert
I love all hazelnut coffees and have never been disappointed by one but this one is the best and my absolute favorite. I usually fluctuate between different brands but I'm sticking with Godiva! Go Godiva!
Donna M.
Donna M.
Toledo, OH
I like the flavor of this coffee. I enjoy the blend and the coffee flavor still comes through. It's a nice cup to sip on a quite evening when I'm home alone.
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
ceres
Looks good deliciously .godvia hazelnut creme coffee deliverd by finest . Cozy godiva hazelnut creme coffe .rich creamy hazelnut.praline blended
Lilly O.
Lilly O.
San Benito, TX
Foodie Expert
I've had this coffee a handful of times and fall in love each time. I never thought to combine chocolate with coffee but it is oh so delicious.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Eugene, Or
Chocolate, coffee, and hazelnut??? My three favorite things all rolled into one. Thank you Godiva for making this product!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Morgantown, WV
Foodie Expert
Godiva coffee is out of this world! It's my favorite ! The flavor is fantastic! Especially the chocolate and caramel!