BY GODIVA

Godiva Chocolatier Hazelnut Creme Ground Coffee.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Enticing toasted hazelnut flavor with a sweet creamy finish.
Medium roast. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I got a package of this for a Christmas present because I LOVE hazelnut coffee. I was very excited to try a more expensive, premium coffee and was definitely not disappointed.  Since I have a refillable K-Cup a bag lasted me almost 5 months since I would do 1 cup a 4-5 times a week.  Totally worth the money.
Brittany F.
Fort Riley, KS
I agree with maia.... this coffee is especially wonderfull. I've always had good experience with this brand... this didn't change that.
Kari E.
Rydal, GA
I only buy the Godiva ground coffee! it is my absolute favorite! I prefer the non flavored kinds though in their two medium roasts
Renee K.
Irvine, CA
This was a luxury to have. really great, full of flavor on top of the hazelnut.
Maia S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
I consider myself to be a coffee snob and usually avoid generic coffee pots and pre-ground beans at all costs, however, I found this coffee to be suprisingly bold and yummy! The flavor is strong and not watered down! I love it!
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Foodie Expert
I am a coffee lover for one cup a day. And dark roasted coffees are off my favorites. The hazelnut flavor unlike other flavors leaves you which this scent you can't get rid off so easily. I want me some hazelnut flavored coffee! FromGodiva, it is a plus and a must!!!
Alexia  S.
Washington, DC
I thought this hazelnut was a little underwhelming. Was super excited because I got it on sale and it was Godiva so I thought it was going to be amazing but it tasted like generic hazelnut.. I thought the flavor needed to be a little bolder... my roomates enjoyed it though
Marilyn M.
West Covina, CA
The hazelnut in this ground coffee is very prominent and aromatic; it is the best coffee I have ever purchased, and it is definitely worth the price.
Chrystal S.
I love Chocolate and I love hazelnut and the fact that it's coffee of course I love! The smell alone is enough to make you wake up. Tastes as great as it sounds!
Lindsey Z.
I absolutely love this product! I love Godiva chocolate and hazelnut. It is a perfect combination!