BY GODIVA

Godiva Chocolatier Coffee.
Peppermint mocha.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Festive peppermint flavor with a creamy, melt-in-your-mouth Godiva chocolate finish. Medium roast.
Ground. see more...

Dana P.
Godiva is known for their chocolate, but they have so much more then chocolate like their liqueurs and their coffee you can expect quality from Godiva. In the case of this coffee the flavors are the perfect combination of mocha and peppermint and the coffee itself is very flavorful.
Anja W.
This coffee is super yummy! I love it a lot and would definitely recommend this to all of my coffee lovers out there. Especially if you are like me and live in a place that is very cold and has harsh winters. The peppermint is super refreshing and warming during cold snowstorms or holiday seasons,
Sarah-Lee T.
Syracuse, NY
I really love anything good diver puts on the table but this peppermint mocha coffee I love peppermint I love mocha and I love coffee sounds like my three favorite things combined into one in the packaging is beautiful and made us everything about it is great and I would recommend it to anyone
Jeanne J.
Altus, OK
I cannot express how much I love peppermint chocolate especially in coffee on a cold winter day is the epitome of the holiday season it's just it's so smooth and delicious and it just brightens up my day and makes me more cheery and it just I can't even describe the taste is smooth and delicious
Amairany V.
Weslaco, TX
This coffee is to die for!!! Depending on where you buy it depends on the affordability. The packaging is good, you will have no problem spilling any coffee when opening it or putting it away in the mornings after youve used it. It's absolutely a coffee you must try. It will blow your mind.
Dana C.
Kearney, MO
Love Godiva Peppermint Mocha! Especially around Winter time! It's a little pricey for the amount of coffee you actually get! I don't buy it all the time just on special occasions like Christmas! I would buy it again for sure! Defiantly compatible to coffee shops peppermint mocha!
Dilly S.
Severna Park, MD
Some of my favorite things peppermint, chocolate and coffee. This is great for the fall and winter. It's a little pricey but it's worth it if you want to treat yourself. I would buy again but not something I'd use everyday.
Tamara B.
This one brings me back to when I was a kid my mom always had Godiva chocolate liqueur in her bedroom and we used to sneak it it was so awesome I love this this liquid you can have it straight up as a night cap and that's what I like I would recommend this
Becka S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my favorites during winter. Sometimes I even add a little bit more peppermint! It smells so good when you are making it too! The price isn't that bad when compared to other luxury brands and the packaging keeps the coffee nice and fresh.
Tannu J.
Reno, NV
Have purchased Godiva coffee products in the past and will continue to do so as I love the flavor. Godiva coffee is not bitter; the flavor has just the right balance and tastes as good as it smells. Highly recommend this product and any other flavor of Godiva coffee.