Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateChocolates & Chocolate CandyGodiva
Chocolatier Masterpieces Milk Chocolate Caramel Lion Bag

Godiva Chocolatier Godiva Masterpieces Milk Chocolate Caramel Lion Bag

by Godiva

Godiva Milk Chocolate Caramel LionsIn the shape of the Lion of BelgiumPart of Godiva's newest collection: Masterpieces

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Godiva Chocolatier Godiva Masterpieces Milk Chocolate Caramel Lion Bag!
maryjo W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I'm not a huge sweet eater. Every now and then my husband brings a treat home. Godiva is one of the few chocolates I can eat in one setting, The fact these have a caramel center, makes it even better .I will definitely repurchase these chocolates.
Hannah G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Grasshoppers
One of my favourite chocolates! Godiva makes incredible chocolate, and the caramel inside of these is flavourful without being overly sweet. They’re each individually wrapped and there’s a few servings in the bag. For the price I think these are definitely worth it for a good treat.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
1,119 reviews
Godiva Chocolatier Godiva Masterpieces Milk Chocolate Caramel Lion Bag uploaded by Rebeca D.
I received this chocolate bag as a Christmas present. I loved the package and the chocolate presentation, with a lot of details. Godiva is an excellent quality brand and this chocolate was really good, great chocolate and great caramel. I would buy them again for me or as a present.
Mimi D.
Vancouver, BC
got these as a gift and i’ve got to say it’s one of the best chocolates i’ve ever had! deliciously rich and the caramel was amazing! not too sweet which is nice!

Looking for your answer?