GODIVA Chocolatier Godiva Double Chocolate Bar 1.2 oz / 36 g 12 ct Layer of Cocoa Biscuit & Chocolate Ganache

BY GODIVA

Caitlyn A.
Godiva chocolate is so good! This product is pretty expensive for chocolate but it’s taste makes up for it. Don’t eat it very often but it does not dissappoint. I used to buy this for my mom because she loved it so much. I would recommend it for all the chocolate lovers.
Tabatha H.
Port Huron, MI
This GODIVA Double Chocolate Bar is delicious, elegant, rich & perfect. The layering & mixing of chocolate flavors & textures are marvelous. The chocolate is dark but is milk chocolate. The intensity of rich, thick flavor stays with you in a pleasant manner.
Erika C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Weirdly shaped but taste smooth with a great crunch. A friend gave it to me and I am having trouble finding them in store.
Karen L.
Toronto
I am Swiss. Swiss people know chocolate. This just isn’t as creamy and rich as others are. I find the price expensive for the quality of chocolate. I have only ever eaten this when I received it as a gift and I will not repurchase. I have given it a 3 stars because it is alright, just not worth it for me!