BY GODIVA

Godiva® Chocolatier 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate With Almonds. see more...

• "I even have the hot chocolate powder too mmmmm" in 1 review
  • "Ohhhh mmmmyyyyyyy ggooooooddddddddddddd these are great just tried one for the first time ever and it almost brought me to tears" in 1 review
  • "Godiva chocolate is good no matter what and I love dark chocolate I prefer it over milk and white since it is less sweet." in 1 review
  • "I love this chocolate it is really good and not too sweet.. a little pricy though." in 1 review
  • "when a chocolate craving hits, one square (maybe 2) is the perfect serving." in 1 review
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
These chocolates are pretty good. I however wouldn’t go out of my way to get them. I am lactose intolerant and have had many different dark chocolate options. This is on the better side, but not the best
Darlene J.
Colorado springs
Godiva has the very best Dark chocolate you can buy. It's creamy, smooth and wonderful! It's a little more pricey compared to other brands, but it's worth the extra cost! I typically purchase this at Walgreens. I highly recommend this dark chocolate for those who need this in their diet!
Krizz'Tina M.
Normally I hate dark chocolate because it is so bitter, but this tasted really good! There was a nice hint of sweetness and the almonds add to the texture of the chocolate of course. They're always really smooth and rich, so I don't find myself having to eat a lot in order to be satisfied.
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
Oh my, these delicious chocolate covered almonds are so yummy as well as addicting! I always end up treating myself with a bag of them when I’m in Macy’s shopping lol! They keep them by the registers, they know what they are doing :) I can’t pass them up, that’s for sure!
Schaleigh H.
El Paso, TX
This is one of the best chocolates I have tried! It’s creamy smooth and with great flavor! It’s an affordable chocolate! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves chocolate! You will not regret this one!
Kristin S.
Cincinnati
Godiva Dark Chocolate is the best. The almonds add a nice crunch to this smooth, creamy chocolate. It’s totally worth every penny. Better than the rest. Perfect ending to a cold night. You should try it!
Ai S.
Daytona Beach
I never buy dark chocolate unless it’s Godiva. Theirs is the best and I actually like the taste of it. I don’t know what they do to it but it’s like a taste of heaven in every bite.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,653 reviews
I don’t normally like dark chocolate but wow! I love this! It’s not bitter like most dark chocolate and the almonds really give it a nice crunch! Great product and rite aid usually has them on sale!
Katherine H.
Inglewood , CA
This is such a rich chocolate. It is more on the pricey side than your regular chocolates you get, but it’s worth it. I don’t really get these but if I have the money I sure do buy it.
Mariya P.
Knoxville , TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious chocolate to have just like that .. but I used this type for cake decorating . It was just a perfect kick, always a big fan of any type of godiva chocolate
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Has anyone used this bar for baking? is it any good?
Chris J.
Florida
Don't you guys like Godiva chocolate?
Yaiza G.