Godiva Chocolatier Dark Chocolate with Almonds uploaded by Richard G.Godiva Chocolatier Dark Chocolate with Almonds uploaded by Ariel G.

BY GODIVA

Godiva® Chocolatier 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate With Almonds. see more...

• "I even have the hot chocolate powder too mmmmm" in 1 review
  • "Ohhhh mmmmyyyyyyy ggooooooddddddddddddd these are great just tried one for the first time ever and it almost brought me to tears" in 1 review
  • "Godiva chocolate is good no matter what and I love dark chocolate I prefer it over milk and white since it is less sweet." in 1 review
  • "I love this chocolate it is really good and not too sweet.. a little pricy though." in 1 review
  • "when a chocolate craving hits, one square (maybe 2) is the perfect serving." in 1 review
Ai S.
Daytona Beach
I never buy dark chocolate unless it’s Godiva. Theirs is the best and I actually like the taste of it. I don’t know what they do to it but it’s like a taste of heaven in every bite.
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
These chocolates are pretty good. I however wouldn’t go out of my way to get them. I am lactose intolerant and have had many different dark chocolate options. This is on the better side, but not the best
Darlene J.
Colorado springs
Godiva has the very best Dark chocolate you can buy. It's creamy, smooth and wonderful! It's a little more pricey compared to other brands, but it's worth the extra cost! I typically purchase this at Walgreens. I highly recommend this dark chocolate for those who need this in their diet!
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
Oh my, these delicious chocolate covered almonds are so yummy as well as addicting! I always end up treating myself with a bag of them when I’m in Macy’s shopping lol! They keep them by the registers, they know what they are doing :) I can’t pass them up, that’s for sure!
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious chocolate to have just like that .. but I used this type for cake decorating . It was just a perfect kick, always a big fan of any type of godiva chocolate
Schaleigh H.
Fort Bliss, TX
This is one of the best chocolates I have tried! It’s creamy smooth and with great flavor! It’s an affordable chocolate! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves chocolate! You will not regret this one!
Emily M.
West Henrietta
Godiva has the best chocolate that I have ever tasted. Tasting all the different flavors made me realize how creamy and mouth watering these little nuggets are. Again they are perfect for a little pick me up
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I don’t normally like dark chocolate but wow! I love this! It’s not bitter like most dark chocolate and the almonds really give it a nice crunch! Great product and rite aid usually has them on sale!
Erin M.
Mooresville, NC
love this chocolate, it is so rich and dark it can make a bad day seem so much better. I love the almonds in it too they ad a great crunch at just the right point.
Michelle B.
Blanco, TX
My favorite chocolate! So rich and delicious. You can't go wrong with Godiva Chocolate as a gift for a chocolate lover! I had a small bar tonight as a special treat. So good.
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Has anyone used this bar for baking? is it any good?
Yaiza G.
is a good chocolate?
Grevelyn C.
Caracas, venezuela
a ustedes que le parece el sabor de este chocolate?
Amy L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can someone please explain this site to me because I have no clue what I'm doing, do they send you products to test or sample for them? And how does the voxboxs work also please explain to me about the Impact score, does the higher it is increase my chances of getting a voxbox or what please help!
nadia s.
I love the packaging but I have never taste this 🍫 chocolate...I want to try this but don't know how much it is cost