Godiva Chocolatier Dark Chocolate with Almonds uploaded by Ariel G.

BY GODIVA

Godiva® Chocolatier 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate With Almonds. see more...

• a ustedes que le parece el sabor de este chocolate?1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this bar for baking? is it any good?4 Answers
  • is a good chocolate?2 Answers
Godiva Chocolatier Dark Chocolate with Almonds
  • "Ohhhh mmmmyyyyyyy ggooooooddddddddddddd these are great just tried one for the first time ever and it almost brought me to tears" in 1 review
  • "I love this chocolate it is really good and not too sweet.. a little pricy though." in 1 review
  • "Godiva chocolate is good no matter what and I love dark chocolate I prefer it over milk and white since it is less sweet." in 1 review
  • "when a chocolate craving hits, one square (maybe 2) is the perfect serving." in 1 review
  • "I even have the hot chocolate powder too mmmmm" in 1 review
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yes, just yes. Do you want to buy me a present? Just get me one of these. Godiva dark chocolate is THE BEST dark chocolate, perfectly flavored. Mixed with almonds, what a treat. I usually have good luck finding these locally, often on sale, and although they cost more than just a plain old Hershey's bar, the chocolate is so rich-tasting that it ends up lasting me much longer (making it worth the money). Yum!
Rocksi R.
Although I'm really not a big fan of dark chocolate, I received this as a gift and have to say I'm delighted with it. I love almond and the dark chocolate of this is not bitter or too strong like some sweet dark chocolate bars tends to be. I wish these were sold near me because I would make it a point to pick these up for myself as well as for guests on those nights I don't want to prepare a desert.
Juliana T.
Dark chocolate with almonds is the best combo any company can think off. Godiva never disappoints with their products and I bought this dark chocolate with almond with hint of regrets since I finished the bag alone. When it comes to dark chocolate I could never resist and I recommend to those who are huge fans of dark chocolate but aren't allergic to almonds cause that would be bad....
Jessika C.
Love this. It's hard to find good chocolate bars readily available anymore. Everyone just uses cocoa butter and calls it chocolate - which it is not. This bar is the real deal, and delicious! I love that the almonds are very small slivers, evenly dispersed throughout the bar— so every bite gets a bit, and you don't be overwhelmed.
Kitty L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best chocolate to eat. The sugar is not crazy high like the regular chocolate bars and a square peice of this is quite healthy since dark chocolate has many health benefits. I have also used this in my Smores and it's the perfect amount of bitter to counter the sweetness of the marshmallows.
Yolanda M.
This is so delicious! It really satisfies my sweet tooth. You can taste the quality of the chocolate better than you would've a Hershey bar! It is a little more expensive than a hersey or snicker bar but if you want something with more taste and quality I would recommend this to you!
Suzy G.
Lopez Island, WA
Yummmmmy! I especially like dark chocolate and almonds. I treat myself to this a few times a month. Both me and my husband love these. They're a little spendy but worth it for an occasional treat. I share with my friends who now buy too. I hide this chocolate from my kids LOL.
Lisa L.
Godiva dark chocolate is luscious. It's so dark that when my GERD is active, I can't eat too much of it without getting heartburn. I know that sounds bad, but it's actually really good chocolate and I highly recommend it to anyone who just needs a hit of chocolate.
Joanne W.
Pinehurst, NC
I always keep a dark chocolate bar in my purse to stave off a sweet mid-day craving. If there are almonds, even better. Godiva is one of my favorite chocolate brands, because of their smooth and velvety texture. Highly recommend their dark chocolate with almonds!
Sandra N.
Coral Springs, FL
Godiva is just the perfect gift to give to anybody that know about good chocolate. Yes it's pricey but we're talking of a well-made chocolate that you know you are having perfection once you actually see the wrapping. I'm deeply in love with the dark chocolate
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Has anyone used this bar for baking? is it any good?
Yaiza G.
is a good chocolate?
Grevelyn C.
Caracas, venezuela
a ustedes que le parece el sabor de este chocolate?