Godiva Chocolatier Dark Chocolate with Almonds uploaded by Ariel G.

BY GODIVA

Godiva® Chocolatier 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate With Almonds. see more...

• Can someone please explain this site to me because I have no clue...1 Answers
  • a ustedes que le parece el sabor de este chocolate?1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this bar for baking? is it any good?4 Answers
Godiva Chocolatier Dark Chocolate with Almonds
  • "Ohhhh mmmmyyyyyyy ggooooooddddddddddddd these are great just tried one for the first time ever and it almost brought me to tears" in 1 review
  • "I love this chocolate it is really good and not too sweet.. a little pricy though." in 1 review
  • "Godiva chocolate is good no matter what and I love dark chocolate I prefer it over milk and white since it is less sweet." in 1 review
  • "when a chocolate craving hits, one square (maybe 2) is the perfect serving." in 1 review
  • "I even have the hot chocolate powder too mmmmm" in 1 review
Darlene J.
Colorado springs
Godiva has the very best Dark chocolate you can buy. It's creamy, smooth and wonderful! It's a little more pricey compared to other brands, but it's worth the extra cost! I typically purchase this at Walgreens. I highly recommend this dark chocolate for those who need this in their diet!
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
Oh my, these delicious chocolate covered almonds are so yummy as well as addicting! I always end up treating myself with a bag of them when I’m in Macy’s shopping lol! They keep them by the registers, they know what they are doing :) I can’t pass them up, that’s for sure!
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I don’t normally like dark chocolate but wow! I love this! It’s not bitter like most dark chocolate and the almonds really give it a nice crunch! Great product and rite aid usually has them on sale!
Cindee H.
Roseville
I love godiva chocolates for their smoothness and creamy taste.  They are affordable and well price compared to others. You can find this product I  almost every store.  I usually shop weekly to pick up a new treat. I don't buy many other products.
Schaleigh H.
Fort Bliss, TX
This is one of the best chocolates I have tried! It’s creamy smooth and with great flavor! It’s an affordable chocolate! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves chocolate! You will not regret this one!
Michelle B.
Blanco, TX
My favorite chocolate! So rich and delicious. You can't go wrong with Godiva Chocolate as a gift for a chocolate lover! I had a small bar tonight as a special treat. So good.
Feleshka M.
McHenry, IL
Their chocolate is just so smooth and creamy . And when you throw nuts into the equation it just makes the chocolate 10X better ! It's a bit pricey but it is deff worth it !
Erin M.
Mooresville, NC
love this chocolate, it is so rich and dark it can make a bad day seem so much better. I love the almonds in it too they ad a great crunch at just the right point.
Rocksi R.
Although I'm really not a big fan of dark chocolate, I received this as a gift and have to say I'm delighted with it. I love almond and the dark chocolate of this is not bitter or too strong like some sweet dark chocolate bars tends to be. I wish these were sold near me because I would make it a point to pick these up for myself as well as for guests on those nights I don't want to prepare a desert.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yes, just yes. Do you want to buy me a present? Just get me one of these. Godiva dark chocolate is THE BEST dark chocolate, perfectly flavored. Mixed with almonds, what a treat. I usually have good luck finding these locally, often on sale, and although they cost more than just a plain old Hershey's bar, the chocolate is so rich-tasting that it ends up lasting me much longer (making it worth the money). Yum!
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Has anyone used this bar for baking? is it any good?
Yaiza G.
is a good chocolate?
Grevelyn C.
Caracas, venezuela
a ustedes que le parece el sabor de este chocolate?
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can someone please explain this site to me because I have no clue what I'm doing, do they send you products to test or sample for them? And how does the voxboxs work also please explain to me about the Impact score, does the higher it is increase my chances of getting a voxbox or what please help!