BY GODIVA

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Angela H.
New Milford, NJ
I used to work for Godiva. I didn’t think I liked dark chocolate until I started working there. They have the best dark chocolate I have ever had and these biscuits are delightful.
Deja C.
She came my niece and and I was a little mom but I'm so sure I would be happy with my dad and dad I niece niece and she niece and she niece niece I got niece niece and she niece niece I niece niece and she niece and niece I niece I got it my niece mom and niece I got it a big baby niece she and
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I love these! It has a solid thin piece of chocolate placed over a lightly sweetened thin "biscuit". Here in the states it's similar to a shortbread type cookie. They come in a variety of flavors. Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Hazelnut and around the holidays you'll sometimes see Limited Editions.

Great gifts for teachers or people you know who like solid chocolate! It makes for a more fancy take on just a solid chocolate assortment they offer by adding the biscuit. Plus, they're so affordable at just $10!
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
Great gift for someone who enjoys good chocolate but doesn't like things that are too sweet. The biscuit base complements the chocolate well, and they're a perfect companion for a nice cup of coffee. We buy these every year to bring back to Taiwan as presents for family - because of the biscuit base, they're not quite as sensitive to heat as other Godiva products, which is good for traveling, but they're still every bit as luxurious.
Alex S.
CA
Yes, this is intended to be a gift. I've bought it as a gift, but more often than not, I'm getting it for myself! This chocolate is so creamy, rich, and delicious. I am a regular a Godiva, and have been frequenting since I was a small child. This tastes so GREAT! It's not too sweet, which I love. I buy this every time I see it, no questions asked. It always brightens up my day.
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
This is one of the richest dark chocolate candies out there. The pem for later rice could be a little better, but most argue that you get what you pay for. In this case i think that proves correct. The packaging was pretty okay, although if you plan on packing them up and saving them for later thats not gonna be a real easy thing to do.
Julia T.
Athens, GA
The biscuits included in this gorgeous tin are a good mix of flavors and delicious! The chocolate is rich and the cookies are crispy. The packaging is nice but my only complaint with this product is that it went stale faster than I could eat them all (after about a week, the biscuits stopped being crispy)- so this is good for sharing but not hoarding.
Lynn T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have always thought chocolate was best on a cookie/biscuit. Even when I was little I would eat up the chocolate coveted biscuits from the variety tins first. Godiva chocolate alone is an elegant treat. The cookies/biscuits are alway perfect, firm with a good bite .. Not too crumbly
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are sweet little cookies dipped in chocolate. They remind me a a gourmet version of twix candy bars minus the caramel sauce. They are great for after dinner desserts with coffee. I would highly recommend them as a treat to bring to your next dinner party invite!